Page 3 of 1021 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Yeah hoping for a Rhor pairing to be confirmed now. Hope they let Rogue say there first make out session was to some indie music to tie it all together.

Also need more Rogue/Wasp gossiping poolside. What info about Havok/Polaris could turn Rogue's hair white?

Is Havok a secret bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Hey Jen, the next X-Postion is being done by Mike Marts. I wanted to know if there will ever be a place for Rogue in the X-Men Universe.
    Did you send in your question? I just don't think I can get lightning to strike twice. Here for anyone who wants to send it in.

Hi Mike!

Really excited about your return to the House of Ideas! Thanks for taking the time to answer fan questions. Any chance we will see Rogue in X-Men again? I loved her on Brian Wood's all lady squad. Will her sudden departure be discussed? Maybe we could get a new Rogue ongoing written by Mike Carey and drawn by Chris Bachalo! That is a million copies sold right there! Make this happen Mike and I will can die happy! =)

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Yup. Tho the writing quality has gone downhill too.
    Really though the first arc was like magic! Nice intro by Brian Wood. Amazing art by Coipel. And that first line up was classic. If they had left the team and creators intact, this would still be the flagship.

Question: I've been thinking of collecting the TPBs of X-men: Legacy, hoping they would be Rogue-centric. Am I right about this or...?

(Also, first CBR post ever, woot!)

Quote Originally Posted by ceruleantea View Post
    Question: I've been thinking of collecting the TPBs of X-men: Legacy, hoping they would be Rogue-centric. Am I right about this or...?

The Salvage arc (#219-224) has a major focus on Rogue (that's when she gets control of her powers!) after that she agrees to take on a mentoring role to younger mutants and because of that the book kinda splits focus between a teen +Rogue each arc. It's good stuff for the most part. Rogue may not have always been the spotlight character for every arc but she was a constant presence in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by ceruleantea View Post

Hi ceruleantea! Welcome!! :-)

X-Men Legacy starred Rogue after issue 226 all the way through 275. So you will want to collect the trade paper backs that include those issues. Yes, lots of Rogue and great Rogue covers. Also be sure to pick up Age of X as well. It was a crossover event that I think is now collected. It was great. Oh, and pick up the trade paperback for Supernovas. That has some great Rogue as well. It was when she lead the X-Men back in the mid 2000's. If you already knew all this, I apologize for the redundancy! ;-)

Also what teddyeatsyourface said! =)

Quote Originally Posted by jen
    Really though the first arc was like magic! Nice intro by Brian Wood. Amazing art by Coipel. And that first line up was classic. If they had left the team and creators intact, this would still be the flagship.
    Coipel automatically makes everything x100 times better

I think BW had good ideas, but tended to struggle with execution. But yea, the writing might've gone off better with the original cast. I don't know how much plotting he'd gotten done before he was forced to give up Kitty & Rogue
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 04-30-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Prettier than you. - Remy Shiver's Avatar

OH I love the new thread title! Just how I always picture Rogue, a brawler type full of sass~.

I think BW had good ideas, but tended to struggle with execution. But yea, the writing might've gone off better with the original cast. I don't know how much plotting he'd gotten done before he was forced to give up Kitty & Rogue
    Although I agree with this generally, I have to think that not having Kitty around was something he knew beforehand. Something like that would have been planned out way ahead. No reason to lose Rogue though.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyeatsyourface View Post
    The Salvage arc (#219-224) has a major focus on Rogue (that's when she gets control of her powers!) after that she agrees to take on a mentoring role to younger mutants and because of that the book kinda splits focus between a teen +Rogue each arc. It's good stuff for the most part. Rogue may not have always been the spotlight character for every arc but she was a constant presence in the book.
    Oooh, this sounds great, thank you! I'm writing this down to hunt for it on FCBD.

Speaking of Coipel, look who he met at C2E2!!

Awesome cosplay by ofbaskerville!

Aww, so cute.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any Mann x Cosplay!Rogue pics yet (that I know of anyway).

Pre-Carey, What are some good arcs featuring Rogue? Extreme X-Men Volume 1?

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Hi ceruleantea! Welcome!! :-)

X-Men Legacy starred Rogue after issue 226 all the way through 275. So you will want to collect the trade paper backs that include those issues. Yes, lots of Rogue and great Rogue covers. Also be sure to pick up Age of X as well. It was a crossover event that I think is now collected. It was great. Oh, and pick up the trade paperback for Supernovas. That has some great Rogue as well. It was when she lead the X-Men back in the mid 2000's. If you already knew all this, I apologize for the redundancy! ;-)

Also what teddyeatsyourface said! =)
    Thanks!

Nope, no redundancy here! Thank you for all the info, I will keep it in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Pre-Carey, What are some good arcs featuring Rogue? Extreme X-Men Volume 1?
    That would be a good one. And I think folks are split on Milligan's run, but I would pick up Golgotha. :-)

Fans, what did you all think of Peter Milligan's short run on X-Men?