Page 368 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468868 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 15306

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    ^
    ^
    ^

This girl knows what's up.
    Hi-Fi!!

CJStriker, I love your passion I wish UA lived up to your devotion.
    Last edited by jen; 12-28-2014 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    FINALLY At Long Last got my copy of AXIS #9 and I Bloody LOVE that Image with Rogue and Scarlet Witch At the End, They are indeed Gorgeous Project Initiative Cascada!

Love the Powerful, Sassy attitude and look on Rogue and the Firm look on Wanda at the mic, Both Ladies Hair are done the Best, both look Curly and Elegant! Really Like Wanda's New Costume in this Image, going to Rock in 2015!
    Agreed CJ dear! I am glad you like the illustration and art of our favorite ladies, even though I felt that issue was awful!

Even though I am completely and utterly mad about the parental retcon with Wanda/Pietro and Magneto and not a fan Remender's treatment of Wanda and Rogue, I am sort of looking forward to Uncanny Avengers vol. 2. With the exception of Sabretooth and that Brother Voodoo (Who is that?), I really like the team layout. I want nothing more than to see Rogue and Wanda to continue to become closer, and Vision helps release Simon from Rogue with some power aura still inside so she has her brawler powers. It would be great to see Wanda give them their blessing and Rogue and Simon become a couple, and Wanda and Vision make up and marry again. There would be no more bizarre love triangles, and everyone will just be happy!

Also I am truly sorry about the abuse Wanda gets on these boards. It is probably very heartbreaking to come on here and not be able to appreciate both of your favorite characters without one being dragged down. I do not blame Wanda for any of her actions, but instead Remender who just doesn't seem to care much for writing a good SW.
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 12-28-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is not really true, by the Story in UA #22 Rogue could not let go of all the powers she was given and it driving her Mad, she was asking for help and Wanda was 1st to be their like any friend/comrade would be, if not so Rogue might have gone mad with all those powers.

http://i.imgur.com/sBRCI1w.png

They never give a specific reason why it is only Simon stuck, just a theory it was the chaos powers, but that is just as much of theory overall, nothing like that could have been foretold or what kind of effects having all those powers at once would do and when trying to get them out of Rogue if it was possible or not. But both ladies decided to work together threw it to fix it like friends would do for each other.

Since then thought Rouge has been Kicking A$$ like old with those powers!
    Now CJ I know your not really a Rogue fan but ummmmmmm what Rogue did in UA#22 was NOTHING compared to what Mike Carey had her absorb the Hecatomb. THAT was alot more minds than what she did in UA so Im sure if RR would have done his HOMEWORK he would have known that Rogue could have handled that a LOT better than in that book. Again Rogue and Wanda are not friends. Team mates yes but not friends. Why does people want them to be friends I have no idea. I don't see the chemistry for friendship for them. Like I said before i have nothing against Wanda unless the writers have her degrading and making Rogue look like a fool then she is on my hit list. She is not on my radar but something tells me she will be bleeping real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    CJStriker, you are a sweet guy but I must respectfully disagree. If Rogue was truly integral, the fans would react to it. UA fans here, on tumblr and on Twitter are pretty much not concerned with Rogue. She is a nuisance that prevents SW from more story time. UA book is all about rebuilding Wanda and making her a star. The side effect is taking a once beloved hero and tearing her down so that it can happen. Yeah, Rogue saved the world at the end of UA, but got no press or fan reaction for it. Why? Because it was a not really important to the plot. She has no cover love and gets no mentions in previews or interviews.

All the previews about UA 2.0 is Wanda and her perantage. Why does Rogue need to be apart of this? Nighty AND Mystique were in Axis, but nothing was made of it. Wanda, QS and Magneto though... Yeah that was a big deal. SMH. I am not even sure current Marvel editors know that Rogue is Raven's kid. This is happening in X-Men as well. The Mysty/Prof baby thing would be a big deal for Rogue. But Bendis doesn't seem to care either. The lack of real character development is gone in favor of cheap event deaths and trolling fans.
    I don't think any fan of Wanda/Pietro would want to see these fake parentage storylines! All it's been is cheap drama that is doing nothing but igniting fan. This storyline is obviously only being used for the movie and rivalry between the film distributors when all of this should be kept out of the comics!

Like I said, I only want UA Vol. 2 to focus on Rogue communicating with Simon and Wanda and Vision making up and falling in love again. That's something all fans want to see! Not these awful lazy retcons that is not doing anyone favors.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Agreed CJ dear! I am glad you like the illustration and art of our favorite ladies, even though I felt that issue was awful!

Even though I am completely and utterly mad about the parental retcon with Wanda/Pietro and Magneto and not a fan Remender's treatment of Wanda and Rogue, I am sort of looking forward to Uncanny Avengers vol. 2. With the exception of Sabretooth and that Brother Voodoo (Who is that?), I really like the team layout. I want nothing more than to see Rogue and Wanda to continue to become closer, and Vision helps release Simon from Rogue with some power aura still inside so she has her brawler powers. It would be great to see Wanda give them their blessing and Rogue and Simon become a couple, and Wanda and Vision make up and marry again. There would be no more bizarre love triangles, and everyone will just be happy!

Also I am truly sorry about the abuse Wanda gets on these boards. It is probably very heartbreaking to come on here and not be able to appreciate both of your favorite characters without one being dragged down. I do not blame Wanda for any of her actions, but instead Remender who just doesn't seem to care much for writing a good SW.
    Ok the ONLY thing I liked in this post was the coupling. Since when does Rogue needs ANYONE blessings? PIC I'm disappointed in you again -_- your slipping from us. smh. Will the real PIC please stand up

I don't think any fan of Wanda/Pietro would want to see these fake parentage storylines! All it's been is cheap drama that is doing nothing but igniting fan. This storyline is obviously only being used for the movie and rivalry between the film distributors when all of this should be kept out of the comics!

Like I said, I only want UA Vol. 2 to focus on Rogue communicating with Simon and Wanda and Vision making up and falling in love again. That's something all fans want to see! Not these awful lazy retcons that is not doing anyone favors.
    Ok, I'm liking so far, but you have a LONG way to go you

I have no interest in Rogue interacting with Simon, Wanda or Vision. These folks have nothing to do with Rogue. No storyline with any of them will be about Rogue. There was potential with Thor and the Sunfire moments were highlights. But now, I just don't see how Rogue needs to be on this team except that Simon is trapped in her and that means something to Wanda. It is 100% plot device.

I am not knocking Wanda fans who love this. But it is not really Rogue centric nor does it make me feel like 2.0 will be true to Rogue.
    Last edited by jen; 12-28-2014 at 09:14 PM.

I have no interest in Rogue interacting with Simon, Wanda or Vision. These folks have nothing to do with Rogue. No storyline with any of them will be about Rogue. There was potential with Thor and the Sunfire moments were highlights. But now, I just don't see how Rogue needs to be on this team except that Simon is trapped in her and that means something to Wanda. It is 100% plot device.

I am not knocking Wanda fans who love this. But it is not really Rogue centric nor does it make me feel like 2.0 will be true to Rogue.
    Well as much as we hate to admit it, Rogue is on a hiatus from the X-Men so we have to appreciate what we have with her being an Avenger. Though I don't know what Simon being trapped in Rogue has anything to do with Wanda. Sure Wanda was a bit sad that she lost her ex but knows it isn't Rogue's fault, but it seems RR just used Simon to give Rogue back her brawler powers. There's been virtually no mention of him since UA 24 sadly. That storyline was just very poorly written.

Also let's keep our fingers crossed that Rogue is co-leading this team and not that racist poor Captain America replacement, Falcon. She has always been a great leader, and recently displayed it in UA 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Ok the ONLY thing I liked in this post was the coupling. Since when does Rogue needs ANYONE blessings? PIC I'm disappointed in you again -_- your slipping from us. smh. Will the real PIC please stand up
    Lol I am still here Calintz darling and I never left! And Simon has always been one of Wanda's main love interests, so it only fair Rogue gets permission so there's no drama. Also you should never really go out with your friend's exes! It's like the rules of feminism! Hahaha.

I do think Rogue has a lot of potential with this series. Her and Wanda would make great co-leaders, and I have a feeling we are bound to see her and Pietro quarrel. Have those two ever met? It seems like it can go both ways with their personalities.
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 12-28-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Rogue really deserves a fifth solo series! (I count Legacy as an ongoing Rogue comic following those three other mini-series.) It is completely ridiculous all these other D list characters like Nova and Silk are getting ongoing series while Rogue and Wanda (Who has a strong redemption arc going for her) are the most popular heroines in the Marvel Universe, and are reduced to being in only one book written by a writer with questionable talent.

Simon trapped in Rogue which gives Wanda pain and possibly sets up a love affair through Rogue. Basically removing Rogue of agency. Rogue is the obstacle for Wanda and Simon.

It is my understanding Rogue is only away from the X-Men because Remender has her exclusive. I don't really understand why she is exclusive since Remender has not focused on her. :-/

Well as much as we hate to admit it, Rogue is on a hiatus from the X-Men so we have to appreciate what we have with her being an Avenger. Though I don't know what Simon being trapped in Rogue has anything to do with Wanda. Sure Wanda was a bit sad that she lost her ex but knows it isn't Rogue's fault, but it seems RR just used Simon to give Rogue back her brawler powers. There's been virtually no mention of him since UA 24 sadly. That storyline was just very poorly written.

Also let's keep our fingers crossed that Rogue is co-leading this team and not that racist poor Captain America replacement, Falcon. She has always been a great leader, and recently displayed it in UA 25.

Lol I am still here Calintz darling and I never left! And Simon has always been one of Wanda's main love interests, so it only fair Rogue gets permission so there's no drama. Also you should never really go out with your friend's exes! It's like the rules of feminism! Hahaha.

I do think Rogue has a lot of potential with this series. Her and Wanda would make great co-leaders, and I have a feeling we are bound to see her and Pietro quarrel. Have those two ever met? It seems like it can go both ways with their personalities.
    ONE; ROGUE AND WANDA ARE NOT FRIENDS! grrrrrr -_-
    Two: Rogue and QS have met before. Cmon Rogue knocked him on his ass in HoM

Simon trapped in Rogue which gives Wanda pain and possibly sets up a love affair through Rogue. Basically removing Rogue of agency. Rogue is the obstacle for Wanda and Simon.

It is my understanding Rogue is only away from the X-Men because Remender has her exclusive. I don't really understand why she is exclusive since Remender has not focused on her. :-/
    Ok Jen i can relate to you on that much. But there is some potential in anything with the right writer. Rogue and Simon would be a good story. No coupling involved just how the two of them work in their situation and do they support each other during down times or does he reminds her of what he can do with his power. Makes for more story telling under an awesome writer imo

Rogue really deserves a fifth solo series! (I count Legacy as an ongoing Rogue comic following those three other mini-series.) It is completely ridiculous all these other D list characters like Nova and Silk are getting ongoing series while Rogue and Wanda (Who has a strong redemption arc going for her) are the most popular heroines in the Marvel Universe, and are reduced to being in only one book written by a writer with questionable talent.
    I would love another Rogue ongoing. But it looks like Marvel is focusing on characters which they hold the movie rights.

^ That's their loss then and they will lose money with all the cancellations they'll need to do on the books that don't sell! A Rogue series would do well since all fans know who she is and generally enjoy her presence. If she can't get a solo series, I do wish she would continue guest-starring on Magneto. Bunn writes her pretty well.
    ONE; ROGUE AND WANDA ARE NOT FRIENDS! grrrrrr -_-
    Two: Rogue and QS have met before. Cmon Rogue knocked him on his ass in HoM
    I resent that first remark and second I do remember her kncoking out Pietro (which was wildly entertaining btw) but I meant have they had any personal interactions before that? I can imagine Pietro giving Rogue problems and her putting him in his place instantly.

Ugh so much story potential with Rogue! He should just make her and Wanda the main characters of UA, and the other characters can be wallpaper. Lol I kid...sort of.

Ok Jen i can relate to you on that much. But there is some potential in anything with the right writer. Rogue and Simon would be a good story. No coupling involved just how the two of them work in their situation and do they support each other during down times or does he reminds her of what he can do with his power. Makes for more story telling under an awesome writer imo
    I couldn't agree more! Rogue and Simon are a great duo and were very similar as brawlers back in the old days. As soon as Simon is free I would love nothing more than to see an issue of just those two working together and bonding.

Also It's a shame Rogue hasn't interacted much with the other Avengers ever since she joined. I wish her and Carol bonded more before she went off to space and got her mind fried, and there has been no interactions between her and Natasha ever since that A+X issue. Come on Avengers writers! You are very fortunate to have a character like Rogue under your fingertips!
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 12-28-2014 at 10:04 PM.

^ That's their loss then and they will lose money with all the cancellations they'll need to do on the books that don't sell! A Rogue series would do well since all fans know who she is and generally enjoy her presence. If she can't get a solo series, I do wish she would continue guest-starring on Magneto. Bunn writes her pretty well.

I resent that first remark and second I do remember her kncoking out Pietro (which was wildly entertaining btw) but I meant have they had any personal interactions before that? I can imagine Pietro giving Rogue problems and her putting him in his place instantly.

Ugh so much story potential with Rogue! He should just make her and Wanda the main characters of UA, and the other characters can be wallpaper. Lol I kid...sort of.

I couldn't agree more! Rogue and Simon are a great duo and were very similar as brawlers back in the old days. As soon as Simon is free I would love nothing more than to see an issue of just those two working together and bonding.

Also It's a shame Rogue hasn't interacted much with the other Avengers ever since she joined. I wish her and Carol bonded more before she went off to space and got her mind fried, and there has been no interactions between her and Natasha ever since that A+X issue. Come on Avengers writers! You are very fortunate to have a character like Rogue under your fingertips!
    Ok know you have gone TOO FAR PIC. Rogue and Carol should not be friends. They were not meant to be friends so nyahhh
    Now Rogue and Natasha would be cool but I still haven't liked her since she thought she could take out Magik. Good for Magik for knocking her ass out LOL!
    Now Rogue and Mocking Bird or Tigra would be cool.