Page 467 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567967 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 15306

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Whoever he is he has a hokey name, almost as bad as 'wonder man'
    no NOTHING is worst than STRONG GUY. LOL

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Who is that?????
    Stronger than all Avengers members combined.

Here: http://www.comicvine.com/star-brand/4005-30118/

Quote Originally Posted by Kwadruple View Post
    In terms of strength, Wonder Man is definitely in or near the same league as those two.
    Oh, he'll be near Thor and Hulk's strength when he gets paid attention too. So will Captain Marvel. That's not what we are talking about.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Oh, he'll be near Thor and Hulk's strength when he gets paid attention too. So will Captain Marvel. That's not what we are talking about.
    How about Gladiator?

I'd be down with Rogue absorbing Gladiator's strength. His strength is just as variable as any, but at least there's a in-universe reason for it. And he's an X-character.

BANNED

I'd be down with Rogue absorbing Gladiator's strength. His strength is just as variable as any, but at least there's a in-universe reason for it. And he's an X-character.
    I prefer Rogue accidentally and permanently absorbing Gladiator's flight and superstrength only. We can include the mohawk if Rogue fans want it.

Wonder-Man is never gonna be on the same level as Hulk or Thor. Maybe Remender sees it that way, but it is surely not the norm. And Simon's still somewhere, when a writer wants to bring him back Rogue'll have to be dragged into that (probably Avengers) story now. no thank you.
    Going back to the Jim Shooter day's of the late 1970's, it's been held that Simon was just a tad short of Thor in the strength department...

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I prefer Rogue accidentally and permanently absorbing Gladiator's flight and superstrength only. We can include the mohawk if Rogue fans want it.
    If Rogue did the mohawk look I wonder what it would like. Would it be the solid white or just the front strands white.
    I wanta be Rogue when i grow up.

BANNED

Wonder Man since the 80s has been shown at Thor and Hulk level strength. He is class 100th Strength. So Rogue is class 100 too now that she has Wonder Man's ionic powers. There's no point in giving her anyone else's powers at this point. Let her keep the Wonder Man ionic powers.

Rogue Fan since the 80's Sandman813's Avatar

Default The Sassy Southern Brawler ROGUE Appreciation

I think that since Simon is an ionic being and that energy can't destroyed he will come back when he has collected enough energy to reform himself.
    So I think that Rogue will be able to keep the powers she got from him.
    Last edited by Sandman813; 04-12-2015 at 05:11 PM.
    KRAKOA MUST FALL

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Wonder Man since the 80s has been shown at Thor and Hulk level strength. He is class 100th Strength. So Rogue is class 100 too now that she has Wonder Man's ionic powers. There's no point in giving her anyone else's powers at this point. Let her keep the Wonder Man ionic powers.
    That was then. He's not in the movies so he'll never be the Avengers go-to heavy hitter like Thor or Hulk. And in this day and age, the next heavyhitters after those two and Ironman is gonna be women. Wonderman will not be prominent, and as such not even be seen as secondbest or even thirdbest.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tx peppa View Post
    If Rogue did the mohawk look I wonder what it would like. Would it be the solid white or just the front strands white.
    She would be awesome with the mohawk hair.

Spectacular Member

That was then. He's not in the movies so he'll never be the Avengers go-to heavy hitter like Thor or Hulk. And in this day and age, the next heavyhitters after those two and Ironman is gonna be women. Wonderman will not be prominent, and as such not even be seen as secondbest or even thirdbest.
    No one ever said anything about his prominence or popularity, we are simply talking about his physical capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    agreed and seconded

BANNED

[QUOTE=Izanami][QUOTE=RLAAMJR.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami
    Sorry I took a long time to replay, I had to do actual research for this one. I am super sorry if this is super long.

From what I actually gathered Rogue's white streak has a bit of interesting continuity due to artists creating new looks for her. Originally when she was part of the Brotherhood. Rogue had 2 streaks of white hair on the side.
    As shown here in her first appearance.
    http://media.tumblr.com/a9676eec85ab...o3B1r24r6r.jpg

Later on after joining the X-Men her hairstyle changed from two streaks, into a single one. This was in Uncanny X-Men #172

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Uby-vYLOe5...+172+Rogue.jpg

No explanation is given as to how she changed her hair. it just happened like Storm going channeling her Mr.T. At least that was given a reason why.

Later on the way her hair streak was drawn changed as she started sporting the all famous skunk stripe that we all love.
    You see the beginnings of it here.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jmSbMvr8I4...0/Fastball.jpg

and finally here...

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/81/242...afb5c4c9b3.jpg

Then starting the late 90's her white streak began to fade away and only appeared in her bangs as shown here
    http://ctrla.lt/comiclash/images/The..._ComiClash.jpg

After this you started getting the 2 white streaks on her forehead.
    http://www.uncannyxmen.net/sites/def...ht/rogue46.jpg

From what I gathered one or two writers make a mention of Rogue's continuity changing white streak(s). In Rogues third solo series #10 the writer gives an explanation that rogue dyed her hair and adding the white streaks in order for her to look older which explains a lot considering retcon flashbacks to Rogues childhood show the famous rendition of the white streak during the 90's.

I hope this clarified the changes made to Rogue's hair from creative point of view to in canon. So... Do you have anymore questions?

Thanks a lot. This really help a lot.