Page 5 of 1021 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast

I hear ya, Hon. Totally agree, too- but even sidelined is better than disrespectful killing! I give points to RR for sneaking in his clever satire on fans and their opinions of writers, even if I stop don't like him or his characterization of Rogue. How does one out-sass Jan, I wonder?

How do you have Rogue on the team and then say that another character is sassy. I mean it's in the thread title.

Un-fun Fact, Rogue is the only female member of the team to not have a solo variant cover of Uncanny Avengers and Wanda has had two! Can you believe?
    Last edited by jen; 04-30-2014 at 10:14 PM.

Oh God, let's not turn this into anything like the ANXF cover argument! LMAO!

She'll get her turn in the spotlight, I'm sure of it I'd really like to know what RR's take on Romy is, now that I see how uncharacteristic he's being with Roguie...

Mighty Member

Sadly yes, I can believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    Oh God, let's not turn this into anything like the ANXF cover argument! LMAO!

She'll get her turn in the spotlight, I'm sure of it I'd really like to know what RR's take on Romy is, now that I see how uncharacteristic he's being with Roguie...
    Oh hey now. I think it is extremely valid and fair to be wary about Rogue in Uncanny Avengers under Remender's pen. I mean that is what we have all been so upset about since like last July when it became clear Rogue was a prop for Wanda. Her death in issue 14 lives in infamy.

The annual did not give me any reason to change my feels. I remain unmoved. :-/

I continue to keep my fingers crossed...and a stink eye on Remender. *sigh* We need a miracle!

Here, have some cheerful sass

Badassery.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    OH I love the new thread title! Just how I always picture Rogue, a brawler type full of sass~.
    Yes, but Rogue needs the muscle to back it up. All those pics of Rogue busting up Sentinels and flying are pre Joe Q. and those stupid movies Rogue. A "Rogue" hasn't been in a movie in 5 years, and it looks like she won't be in be in DoFP. Why not restore her back to the way she was before the infamous Joe Q. became EIC? Some suggested she take Simon's power, since he doesn't want to use it...

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Strangest thing, when I saw that pic,I flashed back to my tween years in the late 1970's, remembering a TV show called Shanana and the group by the same name, and their lead singer named Bowser...

All-New Member

Default Rogue Appreciation

For fans and lovers of the X-Men Rogue, one of the most popular characters from the worlds of comics.

jnjwnjdne.jpg

All-New Member

Rogue in Avengers Uncanny x-men un.jpg

So, was the Uncanny Avengers Annual any good? Worth getting? I was gonna drop the title until Rogue returns, but now it seems she has? Is this an alt reality or does it take place before she died?

BANNED

jen, did you know your review of the Uncanny Flopvengers Annual was the last ever post on the old CBR forums?~~~~~~?
    howz THAT for sticking it to the man!

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    So, was the Uncanny Avengers Annual any good? Worth getting? I was gonna drop the title until Rogue returns, but now it seems she has? Is this an alt reality or does it take place before she died?
    Worth it just for emo Havok and jock Thor imo I believe I heard that it takes place before Rogue's death...which actually makes RR's ooc portrayal of her even MORE unbelievable, since she and Wanda worked as a team in the annual.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    I continue to keep my fingers crossed...and a stink eye on Remender. *sigh* We need a miracle!

Here, have some cheerful sass

Badassery.jpg
    Love it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    jen, did you know your review of the Uncanny Flopvengers Annual was the last ever post on the old CBR forums?~~~~~~?
    howz THAT for sticking it to the man!
    LOL, was it really? What does it say about my Rogue addiction?