Page 6 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 234567891016561065061006 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    So, was the Uncanny Avengers Annual any good? Worth getting? I was gonna drop the title until Rogue returns, but now it seems she has? Is this an alt reality or does it take place before she died?
    If anything, Rogue in leather is probably a must for all fans!

Mighty Member

Can I just say this will probably be the last message I post on CBR forums; I just can't get into the new look - I guess I just miss the old forums the way I miss the old X Men comics!
    Thanks to ALL the posters who've friended me over the years, I know Rogue (and Gambit) will be safe in your hands.
    And as our herojne would say 'Bye y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    Can I just say this will probably be the last message I post on CBR forums; I just can't get into the new look - I guess I just miss the old forums the way I miss the old X Men comics!
    Thanks to ALL the posters who've friended me over the years, I know Rogue (and Gambit) will be safe in your hands.
    And as our herojne would say 'Bye y'all!

I know the new format is kinda rough, but you will be missed. I hope you still post from time to time. It's important to have the critiques as well as the love. We got to keep things real ya'll!!!

Motherofpearl1, I promise you are not alone in your current Rogue frustrations. Our love it real. It's quality not quantity!

Talking Rogue! The "Uncanniest" Avenger Appreciation!

This thread is dedicated to the Uncanniest Avenger of them all, Rogue! If anything Rogue has added a little sass and attitude to the unity Squad! Sure she had a rocky start with some members of the Avengers but now it is all love. Post your favorite moments of Rogue in the Avengers! What are your hopes for the Southern Belle on the squad and when will RHOR! finally happen???

Looks like Rogue will be is the Avengers 100 anniversary issue coming in July and could she be returning full time in Uncanny Avengers #20???

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Nice Thread!

Rogue was the Lovely Lady in the Uncanny Avengers Annual that Took Down the Spirit of Vengeance and Brave the Fires to Save Johnny Blaze and Mojo World! Simple EPIC!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Nice thread Jen!

And I also want to know when Rhor will happen, I'm hoping we'll see something after Avenge the Earth. Hail the future Queen of Asgard: Anna Marie Odinson! Actually has a nice ring to it.

Where are the Rogue fans?

So is Rogue still dead? Or did they finally bring her back?
    I don't care! I'll start my own group. Rejection from society is what started the X-men.

I miss Brahm Revel's Marvel Knights. I loved how he wrote Rogue in the series.

RHOR! must happen the minute she returns. Remender already has dragged out Rogue's comeback, he must not make us wait too long for RHOR!

I also want Rogue to have a team up with Captain Marvel. It is long overdo. This must be written by Mike Carey and drawn by Chris Bachalo. Also, Chris must write and draw the Rogue and Black Widow ongoing and that needs to happen yesterday!!!

BTW, I own the original of the above. Yes, you may all be jealous!! =)

Rogue Poster
    I don't care! I'll start my own group. Rejection from society is what started the X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Wood's X-Men hasn't been the same since Rouge left. Went from my favorite book to "meh".
    I agree. I feel like it lost a lot of it's momentum. Unfortunately I had so much high hope for his run but it's been extremely lackluster.

Here's to our favorite southern mutant! Nice seeing you all, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddy010 View Post
    So is Rogue still dead? Or did they finally bring her back?
    She is still dead, but she may be coming back soon. This is the variant cover for Uncanny Avengers 20.