Page 849 of 1021 FirstFirst ... 349749799839845846847848849850851852853859899949 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 15306
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Also love Rogue in xvsf especially that she has a pink costume
    Oh yea, that costume was really nice. I think I'd actually enjoy the old 90s costume coming back if it wasn't yellow and green.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb
    You have to remember, way back then, Rogue was possessed by the Shadow King, So there was no accounting for taste! (In Issue # 278, there is a make-out scene with Rogue and the Shadow King! :-p)
    I'm wondering...If there is a flashback scene about the Muir Island Saga, If Muir Island is where Kitty is sending Rogue and Gambit?
    It's so weird, he doesn't have a physical body but he sure seems to enjoy kissing her. Maybe because it won't drain him? lol

Possibly, I wonder what for though. It sounds like they have to go undercover too or something more subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik
    Not bad for a fan film, but those screams. xD I guess they were going for Lenore's iconic howling.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    It's so weird, he doesn't have a physical body but he sure seems to enjoy kissing her. Maybe because it won't drain him? lol

Possibly, I wonder what for though. It sounds like they have to go undercover too or something more subtle.
    I think that she drained him because he was inside her (imprinted) in Xtreme X-men Annual

Not bad for a fan film, but those screams. xD I guess they were going for Lenore's iconic howling.
    hehe
    that's true

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    I think that she drained him because he was inside her (imprinted) in Xtreme X-men Annual
    Yea, that makes sense. But when did she absorb him anyway? During the Muir Island arc?

hehe
    that's true
    No one can do it like Lenore can!

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    You are completely wrong.

EVo Rogue was the most powerful of the group, and the most powerful version of Rogue in animation, and was very agile physically, in addition EVO Rogue gave to all those that the complete team could not defeat, EVO Rogue of the movies was only there to shout and being rescued, and Rogue from ATS was just a flying brick, which did not even look like class 50, it looked like a class 8 at the most.

In animated version EVO Rogue is the best version of Rogue.

EVo Rogue was powerful and Bad Ass and with good story, Rogue TAS touches the worst era of Rogue, the 90's, worse even worse because it was weaker than in the comics, and was a complete incompetent in the use of absorption, which is her best power, she was also a complete idiot who wanted to renounce her powers for a Man, and she spent her time crying for this, in that she has much more in common with the Rogue of the movies than any other version, only that it was Sassy, but better than EVO Rogue? Never.

Evo Rogue never considered this, and had better history and development than in TAS.
    You have either a very bad or very selective memory.

Evo Rogue was pining after Scott as much as TAS Rogue wanted Gambit.
    The big difference was, Scott wasn't interested in her. While Gambit (and several of other characters ) were Very interested in TAS Rogue.
    I could have easily seen Evo Rogue taking or considering a cure as well if there had been an option available, as far as I remember she never had the opportunity.

And it's totally inaccurate to say that TAS Rogue wanted a cure only for "A man" as you put it, I'm pretty sure that her dislike for not being able to touch other people went far beyond gambit.
    And in the end she decided AGAINST using the cure, unlike in the movie.

And while you may prefer the angst driven, high-school drama of Evo, to the more adult oriented themes of TAS, Rogue had pretty good character development in both series.
    It's clear that Evo Roge was geared to be more like the movie Rogue than like the comic version or like TAS. In addition to the exact same powers, they even made Evo Rogue more similar in appearance.

As far as power, I'd call body-slamming 5-story robots much more bad ass than sneaking up from behind to steal someone's powers while they're distracted by teammates with better offensive capabilities.

If I had the choice of having a woman who's superstrong, invulnerable, can fly, and has absorption powers on my team, I'd obviously pick her over the "physically agile" teenage girl with absorption powers alone.
    That's just a no-brainer.

BANNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=8_le5MUzsSE
    Avenger No Surrender Teaser Trailer
    0:50 looks incredible

Yea, that makes sense. But when did she absorb him anyway? During the Muir Island arc?

No one can do it like Lenore can!

probably during miur saga because she didn't meet him later.

sbo:
    And while you may prefer the angst driven, high-school drama of Evo, to the more adult oriented themes of TAS, Rogue had pretty good character development in both series.
    i don't think that tas had more adult oriented themes
    tas was more about love
    evo was more about searching for her place to live and about understaning yourself

they are different
    Last edited by Xelossik; 11-07-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Rogue is going to play a big part in the upcoming event Zub said so in the latest podcast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
    Rogue is going to play a big part in the upcoming event Zub said so in the latest podcast
    we said that 25 characters will be important
    that means that some important characters will have 3-4 pages:P

BANNED

I miss the Rogue Shiar Joe Mad days. She was perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=8_le5MUzsSE
    Avenger No Surrender Teaser Trailer
    0:50 looks incredible
    That does look so good.

probably during miur saga because she didn't meet him later.
    He let her absorb him willingly? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ
    Yes and I'm so here for it too! Finally Rogue feels like she's acknowledged by the other Avengers and as a big leader too! I'm excited but also worried that this development will go away once the classic characters return after No Surrender.

Also I'm happy it'll look like Roberto and Sam will indeed be interacting a lot with Rogue. <3 At least for the first couple of issues while everyone's figuring out what is happening.

Last edited by ChronoRogue; 11-07-2017 at 10:52 PM.

BANNED

He let her absorb him willingly? Weird.
    why not?
    that was 90s Rogue. Her powers were weak.

Yes and I'm so here for it too! Finally Rogue feels like she's acknowledged by the other Avengers and as a big leader too! I'm excited but also worried that this development will go away once the classic characters return after No Surrender.

Also I'm happy it'll look like Roberto and Sam will indeed be interacting a lot with Rogue. <3 At least for the first couple of issues while everyone's figuring out what is happening.

I am only a little afraid that they will fail to made returning characters look better.

and ... with so many characters most of those who have their arcs in first month will probably do nothing in next months.

why not?
    that was 90s Rogue. Her powers were weak.
    Hey, it was early 90s. It wasn't that bad... yet.

I am only a little afraid that they will fail to made returning characters look better.

and ... with so many characters most of those who have their arcs in first month will probably do nothing in next months.
    Ugh, yes, I'm a bit worried about that too. The point of No Surrender seems to be a return to form and classical-ism.

Oh well, it sounds like I'll enjoy the ride. Based on the interviews and podcasts, it'll be action heavy, which I love. I think it'll take awhile for Hulk, Captain America, and the other classic characters to converge with the team(s) so at least the first half will focus heavily on them.

Yeah, I expect many characters will only get a bit of focus. Rogue doesn't look like to be one of those, more of a focal character thankfully.

BANNED

Soooo excited for Rogue in No Surrender.

BANNED

Hey, it was early 90s. It wasn't that bad... yet.
    She was kissing random people because she was forgetting that her powers are inactive for weeks.
    and don't forget that Shadow King most important order was:
    Rogue, change your costume once per hour

Ugh, yes, I'm a bit worried about that too. The point of No Surrender seems to be a return to form and classical-ism.

Oh well, it sounds like I'll enjoy the ride. Based on the interviews and podcasts, it'll be action heavy, which I love. I think it'll take awhile for Hulk, Captain America, and the other classic characters to converge with the team(s) so at least the first half will focus heavily on them.

Yeah, I expect many characters will only get a bit of focus. Rogue doesn't look like to be one of those, more of a focal character thankfully.
    I am really happy that we had pictures of avengers from different teams.
    Earlier I was afraid that UA and US A will fight against first team of enemies(side story) while A will fights against this second team(main story). It looks like this will not happen and that's great.

BANNED

Please participate on voting Rogue to this thread: http://community.comicbookresources....ll-of-Comicdom

You only have to vote once and that's it. Im telling y'all cos i want the xfemale trinity to do well on that thread.