Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So is Teen Cable here to stay? I'm already tired of this latest crazy event.
    For now. I think it’s a matter of time before the original comes back, though. The teen who is “more ruthless than the older version” schtick will get tedious, and they’ll bring the OG back. Or age him up somehow. Either way.

I initially figured this might be a way to just jettison some of Cable’s baggage by having this one be from an alternate future, but it really doesn’t do that if he’s still the original, only younger. It just de-ages him but his origin is still the same. He’s just not the guy who founded X-Force or raised Hope in the future yet.

I find myself wondering if this teen version will run into Stryfe, and how that would go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I find myself wondering if this teen version will run into Stryfe, and how that would go.
    lmao I can see them being best buds. Unfortunately I think we'll never see Stryfe again. The whole point of the character was to have an evil twin for Cable and that worked really well. But now that they're both 'edgy' we can never have that same dynamic.

Hope cameo in Cosmic Ghost Rider 5

Amazing Member

Sorry to ask again, I always seem to fall behind due to life, but what's happening with Cable? I've just bought the Deadpool ones with him recently, and the graphic novels containing volume 2 and 3 of his last series. But what's this I hear about him being dead and a younger version of himself?! Thanks!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by markdienekes View Post
    Sorry to ask again, I always seem to fall behind due to life, but what's happening with Cable? I've just bought the Deadpool ones with him recently, and the graphic novels containing volume 2 and 3 of his last series. But what's this I hear about him being dead and a younger version of himself?! Thanks!
    A young cable killed the older cable in Extermination #1 because the older one was becoming soft.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    A young cable killed the older cable in Extermination #1 because the older one was becoming soft.
    That actually sounds ridiculous. Not something he'd bother with, surely? Do these creators actually read his history and understand his character. Hmm... Also, Ghost Rider and Guardians of the Galaxy?

So this death story is collected in The Exterminated? Or was there a mini series, The Extermination?
    Last edited by markdienekes; 12-06-2018 at 11:42 AM.

BANNED

That actually sounds ridiculous. Not something he'd bother with, surely? Do these creators actually read his history and understand his character. Hmm... Also, Ghost Rider and Guardians of the Galaxy?
    Well soft as in: The older cable didn't send the O5 X-men back in the past which he should've done 5years ago.Now,because of that an O5 would've died that particular day & destroyed the time-stearm/X-men.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Well soft as in: The older cable didn't send the O5 X-men back in the past which he should've done 5years ago.Now,because of that an O5 would've died that particular day & destroyed the time-stearm/X-men.
    Thanks, so this happens in The Extermination 1-5?

Yes! You're also correct about it being ridiculous.

Also they announced an X-Force relaunch for 2019 with the younger version of Cable.

BANNED

Well,Extermination #5 is not out yet.Ahab is the main villain.He is the one trying to kill the O5 X-men.Kid cable killed the older cable & now is trying to send the O5 back before ahab kills one of them.

Spectacular Member

They only killed old cable so they could match the body type for the Deadpool movies. I bet baby cable (WIFI) will be aged but instead of being bulky he will have the body type like the movie.