Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

i want arnold

Amazing Member

My vote is for Manu Bennett (Crixus from Spartacus) to play Cable. The guy has the youth, the physique, the charisma, and the acting chops to not only pull it off, but to play the part for many years to come.

art by Magickmarker

By Jake Wyatt.

By naratani
    Last edited by Styder24; 03-10-2016 at 08:25 AM.

apocalipsis art by Leonardo Godim

BANNED

Default Happy Birthday Greg Capullo!!!

https://twitter.com/gregcapullo
    To me, Greg Capullo's MAGNIFICENT action sequences are to be used for a storyboard for either Deadpool 2 or X-Force movie.

BANNED

What do you think of this guy as Cable ?

Spectacular Member Emilio Garra's Avatar

Cable fans dodged a bullet with not having Singer involved with his movie version. He probably would've chose Nate Grey instead just to have excuse to use another young actor and portrayed Nate as a video game nut who's addicted to 1st person shooters(hence his love of guns).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Garra View Post
    Cable fans dodged a bullet with not having Singer involved with his movie version. He probably would've chose Nate Grey instead just to have excuse to use another young actor and portrayed Nate as a video game nut who's addicted to 1st person shooters(hence his love of guns).
    you'd think they'd make him like that ?

I believe Perlman is interested in playing Cable and I think he'd do a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    I believe Perlman is interested in playing Cable and I think he'd do a great job.
    Everyone is speaking out about wanting to play Cable. Which I think is a good thing. Means the part is coveted in a way.

He's probably the highest profile Marvel character who has yet to appear in film, and he's an older gray-haired guy. So naturally every actor in that demographic seems to be angling for the role.

I still hope they skew a bit younger, though, and don't go for someone in their 60s (or even late 50s). Would much prefer someone in their late 40s (Jackman's current age) or slightly older who can stick around for about a decade as a big franchise player. If you think about it, even more so than Wolverine, Nathan Summers has ties to all of the various X-men franchises that FOX is trying to set up: X-men (Scott, Jean, Sinister, Apocalypse ties), New Mutants, Deadpool and X-Force. So while Logan's broader Marvel Universe ties are deeper, I'd argue that Cable's X-men ties run deeper. He could be like the X-filmverse equivalent of Nick Fury in some ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Garra View Post
    Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. So glad Tim Miller and company will have him.

Perlman Cable

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. So glad Tim Miller and company will have him.
    Agreed. And they'll do a great job. I agree on aiming a bit younger for the actor too. Tom Hardy/Gerard Butler age... where they can pull off the scruffier look, but can handle these types of movies for a decade or so.