Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/team/xforce-era01.jpg

I miss this team
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Drakeon; 05-12-2014 at 05:28 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by R0NIN View Post
    They really need to make that thing his signature weapon. It's part gun, part sword, part psimitar....ALL Cable.

Attachment 1573
    That weapon kicks! Give him back his tp/tk but keep it limited. I wish people would recall that Jean is not his Mother, it was Mad's. It would not hurt to de-age his look to more of a late 30's to 40 either. Maybe one of the LDM'S he is currently rocking could do so. Loving the Molina look.

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    That weapon kicks! Give him back his tp/tk but keep it limited. I wish people would recall that Jean is not his Mother, it was Mad's. It would not hurt to de-age his look to more of a late 30's to 40 either. Maybe one of the LDM'S he is currently rocking could do so. Loving the Molina look.
    Jean raised him for twelve years. While I'm not advocating erasing Maddie by any means, we can't say Jean's not his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Me too. I seriously miss that Shatterstar.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by antiochene View Post
    Jean raised him for twelve years. While I'm not advocating erasing Maddie by any means, we can't say Jean's not his mother.
    Very true...poor wording choice on my part, especially considering I have made the same argument about people trying to claim Cyclops is not Rachel's father.
    Thanks for pointing out my hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    Very true...poor wording choice on my part, especially considering I have made the same argument about people trying to claim Cyclops is not Rachel's father.
    Thanks for pointing out my hypocrisy.
    I've always liked the symmetry in Jean's adopting of him and his adopting of Hope. I'm an adopted kid myself, so it really works for me.

I learned early on that my daughter was not of my blood but have raised her lovingly for 8 years now. When the Cable/Hope series came out it was all so fresh in my mind and watching Cable raise Hope resonated strongly with me and Ive always had a soft spot for his dedication to her cause of my own experiences. I also really like that it mirrors his similar adoption of Tyler.

Yardin

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Yardin
    What happened to this girl? She used to be important...

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    in X-force 6 Preview is revealed

Writing for girls is hard how do you write when there is no love interest to shackle her too it's not like she has any merits of her own like saving the fucking planet while the Xmen and Avengers tossed their **** at each other.

Long story short, she was created with one plot purpose, and when the time came for her to fulfill it she did it horribly wrong, betraying the people who were risking their lives to save her and siding with a team that literally came to kidnap her by punching her friends, and since she betrayed and left to rot the only person who treated her as someone important, besides Nathan, she doesn't have anyone besides him who will treat her as such.
    There is also the fact that she is a plot-related character and since that plot ended she doesn't have any reason to exist, in the JGS she would be lost in the mist, she doesn't fit X-force as nothing else than a motivator for Nathan (what she is doing now) and I highly doubt that Scott would accept her in the NXS

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Long story short, she was created with one plot purpose, and when the time came for her to fulfill it she did it horribly wrong, betraying the people who were risking their lives to save her and siding with a team that literally came to kidnap her by punching her friends, and since she betrayed and left to rot the only person who treated her as someone important, besides Nathan, she doesn't have anyone besides him who will treat her as such.
    There is also the fact that she is a plot-related character and since that plot ended she doesn't have any reason to exist, in the JGS she would be lost in the mist, she doesn't fit X-force as nothing else than a motivator for Nathan (what she is doing now) and I highly doubt that Scott would accept her in the NXS
    I would love to see an issue concerning that.

I would love to see an issue concerning that.
    She is appearing in the next issue of UXM, so that may happen there, I really hope that is Hope trying to ask for forgiveness and him giving her the cold shoulder, I don't even want him to do it with Logan, but with Hope I really hope that he doesn't forgive her, at least not until she does something to earn that forgiveness