Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

we can be heroes, just for one day

CABLE #157 LEG
    (W) Ed Brisson (A) German Peralta (CA) Daniel Warren Johnson
    PAST FEARS Part 3—CABLE RETURNS TO THE HELLFIRE HUNT! But will he be able to find sanctuary from a techno-organic villain from the far future? And will it have anything to do with these other Cables from different timelines? All this… plus, the return of Cable’s half-brother, X-MAN! (STL079569)
    32pgs, FC SRP: $3.99
    MAR180912

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

It feels really weird to have a writer switch in the middle of an arc. Wondering if that's not accurate.

Either way, I'm excited to see Nate and Nate together! This arc really is 'return of Grey's' so to speak. Jean, Hope, Nate. All we need now is Rachel and Maddy.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Its still Lonnie Nadler on the book. Hes posting about it ob twitter.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Yes. Ed Brisson is off. Doing some other book now so he had to drop Cable. But he’s said cryptically that he’s not done with Cable yet. So I’m guessing it is a yet-to-be-announced team book featuring Cable. Fingers crossed.

Also, this story arc sounds rad: https://news.marvel.com/comics/85186...g-past-future/

I think it’s going to be a lot of fun. Also, they posted some cool variant covers on Twitter from prior Cable artists. Newsarama displayed them on their site: https://www.newsarama.com/38793-burn...-variants.html

More to come too.

What if Brisson is taking over Deadpool after Duggan? Or better yet a Cable/Deadpool book timed with the movie release?
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    he must have told her, "JUST HIT ME FOR REAL. I do it for the art"

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    What if Brisson is taking over Deadpool after Duggan? Or better yet a Cable/Deadpool book timed with the movie release?
    The more I think about it, the more I want Brisson writing Deadpool in one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yes. Ed Brisson is off. Doing some other book now so he had to drop Cable. But he’s said cryptically that he’s not done with Cable yet. So I’m guessing it is a yet-to-be-announced team book featuring Cable. Fingers crossed.

Also, this story arc sounds rad: https://news.marvel.com/comics/85186...g-past-future/

I think it’s going to be a lot of fun. Also, they posted some cool variant covers on Twitter from prior Cable artists. Newsarama displayed them on their site: https://www.newsarama.com/38793-burn...-variants.html

More to come too.
    Brisson never needed to leave Cable at all, it turns out, because Iron Fist bit the dust.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ed Brisson AMA happening right now. He introduced himself as currently working on Cable, Iron Fist and Old Man Logan, which I found interesting considering his Cable run actually ended last issue. I asked for clarification about that. Iron Fist got cancelled, so his reason for leaving Cable is moot. Is he going back to it?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/...gan_iron_fist/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I am psyched. This looks good!

Guess he still has the T.O. virus. It chnages everytime there's a new run. Head canon says he just masks it with telepathy like he used to do in the 90's