All-New Member

Default Obscure comic storyline.

Can anyone help me find a storyline in a comic book from the early eighties I only remember the imagery it was a night walking up to a set of 6 doors a female walking behind him He had to use a mirror to look over his To see the red and black cross in the book so you knew which door to choose. When he looked in the mirror it shifted from the image of the cross to image of him is a desiccated skeleton. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Graily View Post
    Can anyone help me find a storyline in a comic book from the early eighties I only remember the imagery it was a night walking up to a set of 6 doors a female walking behind him He had to use a mirror to look over his To see the red and black cross in the book so you knew which door to choose. When he looked in the mirror it shifted from the image of the cross to image of him is a desiccated skeleton. Any help would be appreciated.
    Doesn't sound familiar to me.

Was this an issue-length story or more like a +/- 6-8 page story you'd find in comic books like DC's House of Mystery?