Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gohan VS Goku (DB Super Hero spoiler alert)

So yeah, white haired Gohan (Final Gohan?) takes on Ultra Instinct Goku.

Who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    So yeah, white haired Gohan (Final Gohan?) takes on Ultra Instinct Goku.

Who wins?
    You saw the movie? How powerful is cell max?

Didn’t see the movie, nope. Just saw the trailers of the new form and decided to ask.

Yeah, they made Gohan Blanco canon. They took a meme and made it canon
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-11-2022 at 07:16 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Didn’t see the movie, nope. Just saw the trailers of the new form and decided to ask.
    The movie is barely out and there's nothing but blurry, out-of-context clips to go by. So, we don't know how concretely powerful Gohan's Final form is other than a statement by Toriyama in the new Super Hero interview that suggests that he's surpassed Goku and Vegeta again.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    piccolo has a golden form as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Not quite, since Gohan's hair is helluva lot longer and is more of a mix between Goku's scrapped SSJ3 hair and Teen Gohan's SSJ2 hair.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 06-11-2022 at 07:32 PM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Toriyama must watch DBA for him to make that reference about Gohan getting motivated through Piccolo over his own father.

Toriyama must watch DBA for him to make that reference about Gohan getting motivated through Piccolo over his own father.
    LMAO! Trust me, it is not the sort of motivation that you're thinking about because what Piccolo does to encourage Gohan to take training more seriously is arguably the most dickish thing he's done since the time he kidnapped and trained him as a toddler. spoilers:
    Piccolo stages a fake kidnapping by the New Red Ribbon Army by disguising himself as one of their soldiers and allowing them to capture Pan to get Gohan to bring out his full power, a plan that goes absolutely FUBAR because he underestimated just how dangerous the army has become.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 06-12-2022 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    LMAO! Trust me, it is not the sort of motivation that you're thinking about because what Piccolo does to encourage Gohan to take training more seriously is arguably the most dickish thing he's done since the time he kidnapped and trained him as a toddler. spoilers:
    Piccolo stages a fake kidnapping by the New Red Ribbon Army by disguising himself as one of their soldiers and allowing them to capture Pan to get Gohan to bring out his full power, a plan that goes absolutely FUBAR because he underestimated just how dangerous the army has become.
    end of spoilers
    Wow, so he had a moment that makes Goku look smart. That's like, Cell Saga level of **** from the good guys right there.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Spectacular Member

Gohan beats ToP Goku, loses to Moro and Granolah arc Gokus.

spoilers:

Piccolo said that Gammas 1 and 2 might be comparable to Goku and Vegeta. Since Piccolo can't sense UI Sign/Perfected UI and UE doesn't exist I'm gonna assume he meant their SSB forms. Now granted the continuity issues are hard to reconcile but given Goten and Trunks' growth spurts at a bare minimum Piccolo must mean post Moro arc SSBs but before their UI/UE training. Orange Piccolo didn't even budge or flinch from Gamma 2's punches and Piccolo one shot Gamma 2. A one armed Cell Max trashed Giant Orange Piccolo but still got restrained by the latter for Final Gohan's kill shot. Final Gohan didn't budge or flinch from Cell Max's punch, casually moved his hand away, then two shot him. So IMO Final Gohan is at least between full power Prime Moro and suppressed 7-3 Moro.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Wow, so he had a moment that makes Goku look smart. That's like, Cell Saga level of **** from the good guys right there.
    What can you say?

Cell brings out the stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Saitou Hajime View Post
    Gohan beats ToP Goku, loses to Moro and Granolah arc Gokus.

spoilers:

Piccolo said that Gammas 1 and 2 might be comparable to Goku and Vegeta. Since Piccolo can't sense UI Sign/Perfected UI and UE doesn't exist I'm gonna assume he meant their SSB forms. Now granted the continuity issues are hard to reconcile but given Goten and Trunks' growth spurts at a bare minimum Piccolo must mean post Moro arc SSBs but before their UI/UE training. Orange Piccolo didn't even budge or flinch from Gamma 2's punches and Piccolo one shot Gamma 2. A one armed Cell Max trashed Giant Orange Piccolo but still got restrained by the latter for Final Gohan's kill shot. Final Gohan didn't budge or flinch from Cell Max's punch, casually moved his hand away, then two shot him. So IMO Final Gohan is at least between full power Prime Moro and suppressed 7-3 Moro.
    end of spoilers
    Moro and Granolah arcs aren't canon to the anime(hell, it's even stated that the last major fight in the series was with Broly), plus they both happen concurrently after Broly in the manga's timeline. Broly and Super Hero strictly follow the anime continuity.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 06-13-2022 at 09:50 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Moro and Granolah arcs aren't canon to the anime(hell, it's even stated that the last major fight in the series was with Broly), plus they both happen concurrently after Broly in the manga's timeline. Broly and Super Hero strictly follow the anime continuity.
    Then Piccolo was referring to at least the post Broly movie SSBs which would put Final Gohan at roughly as strong as FPSS Broly. Either way he still beats ToP Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Saitou Hajime View Post
    Then Piccolo was referring to at least the post Broly movie SSBs which would put Final Gohan at roughly as strong as FPSS Broly. Either way he still beats ToP Goku.
    Well, not a UI ToP Goku he doesn't. Still, at the very least he is likely now up there with UE Vegeta and PUI Goku I'd say.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral