Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
I can't speak for most fans but definitely partially the x-office as many in interviews have said they realized she was basically sidelined. but while i personally enjoyed extraodrinary for what it was i would definitely say from an objective standpoint it was one of the biggest l's. a weather manipulator didn't just shunt the cloud off into space and then she didn't even succeed in her objective as team leader because Medusa voluntarily destroyed the cloud after the death toll took it's count. I mean of course it all happened off her watch but she was the face of unsuccessful clean up but lemire did his thing. So i think it's a little disingenious when people say they haven't seen storm taken an L when it took almost 20 years to get back to the prominence she now finds herself in. I mean i'm all for losing if it's where the story goes but this expectation and almost demand for it is a little strange to me.
Like do you remember her avengers run? The single most impactful thing she ever did whilst with them was when she left because they were going to attack the mutants. AvX was generally an L momment for stormthrough and through. Not to talk of bendis and his clones writing.

You know you are getting it bad when even the xoffice realizes that they are literally not doing a good job with you. Hence why these storm is too op storm has never lost before, storm is a mary sue arguments make me laugh. Because the sheer amount if L's she has collected is more than any charachters entire appearances.