Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default FCBD Spider-verse spoilers

So at the end of the GOTG FCBD issue they had like a 4 page preview of Spider-verse and it did not end well for Spider-Man 1602

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletCrab View Post
    So at the end of the GOTG FCBD issue they had like a 4 page preview of Spider-verse and it did not end well for Spider-Man 1602
    The series has not even started yet, and already a major alternate Spider-Man has been killed. I fear for the lives of other Spider-Men around the multi-verse.
    Last edited by Spiderx3000; 05-03-2014 at 11:53 AM. Reason: I hate auto-correct

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Well hopefully it wont end up like the Deadpool corps.

I couldn't stand seeing certain Spider-Men, Boys, Girls and Women biting the dust.

Morlun has to feel legitimately dangerous like he did in the past. If there's nothing else to do with an alternate version of Spidey I got no issues with killin' em off

Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post
    Morlun has to feel legitimately dangerous like he did in the past. If there's nothing else to do with an alternate version of Spidey I got no issues with killin' em off
    While I agree.... it did make me smile that norman osborn said that. Well played.

Superior Spider-fan Agent Scarlet's Avatar

I dunno, Ultimatum ended up being little more than a way to explore various ways to kill off people, and you'd be hard pressed to find any reviews that praised it's story. Hopefully Spider-Verse doesn't fall into the same vein.

1.Slott just can't stop killing Peter.
    2. I'm pretty excited where this is heading, I was worried it was gonna be a ton of Morluns versus Spider-Men.

Well to be fair, based on the preview that we had already seen, I'm pretty sure we all saw this coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well to be fair, based on the preview that we had already seen, I'm pretty sure we all saw this coming.
    I didn't even know there was a preview for this released.
    Last edited by Spiderx3000; 05-03-2014 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Scarlet View Post
    I dunno, Ultimatum ended up being little more than a way to explore various ways to kill off people, and you'd be hard pressed to find any reviews that praised it's story. Hopefully Spider-Verse doesn't fall into the same vein.
    If we are going to compare the two then half of all spider-related characters in the 616 has to bite the dust. But that wouldn't really be that bad...so lets also add half of the spider-related supporting cast.

But on topic. As someone else stated Morlun has to be considered dangerous for the story to work, killing off a known spider-man would be a good way to achieve that, without creating major problems for future stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderx3000 View Post
    I didn't even know there was a preview for this released.
    It wasn't completely a preview as it was textless pages shown in an interview with Slott but from the pages, Spider-Man 1602 was in trouble:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=51683

BANNED

Wow, this Mourln guy has to be a true threat to the multiverse, but I do winder if this event has any connections to the current messes in the multiverse that is plaguing the Marvel comics, via Avengers titles and Age of Ultron ?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    While I agree.... it did make me smile that norman osborn said that. Well played.
    Lol me too.

All-New Member

Wow this is gonna be amazing, spider-verse I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Scarlet View Post
    I think Spider-Verse would have to go out of it's way to be as bad as Ultimatum. I trust Slott enough to not kill off tons of Spider-Men (and women) for shock value.
    Formerly Doctor Malekith.