Default Death Egg Robot (Sonic the Hedgehog 2: The Film) vs. Mechagodzilla (Legendary)

This is the Death Egg Robot/Great Eggman Robo from the Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022) film, taking on the LegendaryVerse's incarnation of Mechagodzilla, with size equalized (assuming that one is smaller than the other).

Round I) Dr. Robotnik is empowered by the Master Emerald.

Round II) Dr. Robotnik no longer has the Master Emerald; the Death Egg Robot is running on its auxiliary power generator(s).

Round 1 chaos robotnik probably wins this

Round 2 probably gos to Mechagodzilla

Chaos Robotnik could just disassemble MechaGodzilla with the flick of his wrist, or teleport inside MechaGodzilla to seize control and use the Apex Titan as his new weapon of conquest.

Round II) Dr. Robotnik no longer has the Master Emerald; the Death Egg Robot is running on its auxiliary power generator(s).

MechaGodzilla annihilates the puny mech. It's not even a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post

Chaos Robotnik could just disassemble MechaGodzilla with the flick of his wrist, or teleport inside MechaGodzilla to seize control and use the Apex Titan as his new weapon of conquest.

MechaGodzilla annihilates the puny mech. It's not even a fight.
    I don't know about that the Death Egg had lots of fire power even with out the chaos energy it took super Sonic to put it down it's definitely not puny and I think it would put up a fight.

Astonishing Member

Robotnik with the Emerald could teleport into/away from Mechagodzilla forever, and being smart enough to weaponize Sonic's quill in the first place, he'd happily look into adding Mechagodzilla's stuff to his own.

Echoing Tomzilla here.

Emerald Robotnik tears it apart with some weird esoterics.

Base robo gets carved into pieces by Mechagodzilla preeeetty quickly.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I still don't think it would be that easy for MG to win.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I still don't think it would be that easy for MG to win.
    It's primary beam weapon carved right through Godzilla's atomic breath and had enough oomph leftover to toss the nearly 100k ton Titan backwards and give him visible damage across his torso.

Considering what Godzilla's beam has accomplished and how durable his presentation is, this bodes very poorly for Robotniks Robo.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure