Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Jubilee can’t be on X-Force, she has to worry about Shogo for a living.
    Eh, the kids currently stuck in the Otherworld probably getting beat up by a Fury. She can take some time off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Y’know, I really don’t hate this idea. And X-Force needs an overhaul… what if they made it Wolverine, Domino, Gambit, Jubilee and Deadpool* (field branch) with Beast, Sage, Forge and Danger (intel branch) and based them out of the mansion instead of on Krakoa? I kind of like it honestly.

*Deadpool is a reserve member who Logan pays as a mercenary to help out from time to time; he thinks he’s a full member but not really
    I really like that idea. The mansion is an iconic location, so it would be cool if it's used as a base of operations.

True. Maybe she could just live in the mansion be be part of the intel branch or supporting cast.
    They could have a daycare at the mansion for Shogo and baby-Danger to hang out at.

Exactly. The mansion would be a great new base of operations for X-Force in my view. Especially since they should be focused on external threats to Krakoa, not internal ones. They’re the CIA, not the police or FBI. That seems to be Kurt’s area now.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Incredible Member

Exactly. The mansion would be a great new base of operations for X-Force in my view. Especially since they should be focused on external threats to Krakoa, not internal ones. They’re the CIA, not the police or FBI. That seems to be Kurt’s area now.
    It makes no sense for the Krakoan CIA's base of operation to not be on Krakoa. Would you move the Pentagon to Russia or the Middle East. The Treehouse is already in NY and the X-Men still let Nature Girl roam around killing innocent people.

That’s true. They also don’t have instantaneous teleportation gateways at their disposal either, though. So can’t apply human rules and limitations here. On top of that, the intel branch is run by a shady character (Beast) who might relish the opportunity to move further from Krakoa’s prying eyes, while the field branch is run by a guy with PTSD (Logan) who always fears his past sins might blowback on those closest to him. So I could see both leaders of X-Force having their own distinct motivations for wanting to relocate. Just saying…
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Amazing Member

I cannot believe they made a villain out of Danger again, she should be allied with Sage instead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    I cannot believe they made a villain out of Danger again, she should be allied with Sage instead.
    I don't think there was anywhere shown for Danger to becoming a villain again in this issue.

Just read the issue while making dinner. Loved it all.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime