Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I think aging Logan up a bit without going the alternate reality route of OML would be a good thing for Logan as a character. A change in appearance is usually representative of significant character development and Logan has been in serious need of some since forever. Some gray in his hair as opposed to always being in his prime despite being over a century old would change the way he's written in relatively subtle but noticeable ways. Then making him the spymaster who keeps to the shadows and who only gets his hands dirty as a last resort as opposed to his standard brawler/stab first-ask questions later interpretation would be more likely to stick.
    100%. Could not agree more. Not sure how they’d do that with the Resurrection Protocols now allowing everyone to be brought back in their prime, so would be even harder to explain why an almost 200 year old guy with a mutant healing factor is suddenly getting gray hair. But I have no doubt they could find some in-story reason for it. Maybe they even make it a gag, with him explaining that he’s been gray for years and finally just decided to stop dying his hair. I could see Nightcrawler or Gambit or someone having fun with that.

But I’m all for this. A grizzled Logan is the best Logan IMO (see my profile pic).
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Here’s a nice rundown of the members of this Midnight Suns team…

https://www.thecosmiccircus.com/new-midnight-suns-2022/
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

A very good find and exactly what I needed since I wasn't familiar with Kushala and Zoe.

So Magik and Kushala are the two magical powerhouses of team.
    Nico and Zoe know magic but not quite to the extent of the other two.
    Blade and Wolverine don't know any magic but are good at stabbing things.

Looking at it like that makes me realize that this team is actually quite balanced unlike my initial assumption when I saw this line-up.
    Last edited by Galerion; 06-20-2022 at 12:09 PM.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

Why do people continue to push a non-canon story like Truth or Death as some sort of required reading for Magik?

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop;[URL="tel:6089399"
    6089399[/URL]]Which story? Logan has been on far more versatile stories than her. He already fought against Mephisto when she wasnt even born. He already went to hell number of times including going to hell to bring back the Murmusa Blade in this era. He is hundreds of years old and has tons of experiences. There is literally no comparison that is close.Bruh

Circle of 4

Ever since the latest CotV story thats no longer true
    Broseph.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick;[URL="tel:6089583"
    The point being, Wolverine has been involved in these type of stories way before X-23(and these newer characters) were even an idea. Blackheart, Nightmare, the N'Garai, vampires, demonic hand ninjas, etc., plus his history with characters like Ghost Rider, Blade, Doctor Strange even.

Yeah that's how time works tho and Well Dr Strange and the Ghost Rider he knew arent even this book in this soooo point mooted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick;[URL="tel:6089583"
    6089583[/URL]]It makes sense to use Logan over some leech of a character who's only relevant because she's co-sharing his code-name.
    Im not even a fan of X-23 Buuut its a known fact(if you can accept it) that the character wAs popping waaaay before she adopted the moniker...If anyone Daken would be guilty that , being his first storyline he was branders as a 'Dark Wolverine'

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick;[URL="tel:6089599"
    6089599[/URL]]I'm a very petty person is why and when I see some of the X-23 fanbase talking down Logan as a character, I can't help myself lol.

No ones slagging off on Wolverine, the claim that he's bettering/makes more sense than chars suggested (esp X-23) buuut Laura being female is only major diff, on paper these chars come close to being the same in qualifications/experience in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild;[URL="tel:6090461"
    6090461[/URL]]Why do people continue to push a non-canon story like Truth or Death as some sort of required reading for Magik?
    Awww lol
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Circle of 4

Ever since the latest CotV story thats no longer true
    Broseph.

Yeah that's how time works tho and Well Dr Strange and the Ghost Rider he knew arent even this book in this soooo point mooted.

Im not even a fan of X-23 Buuut its a known fact(if you can accept it) that the character wAs popping waaaay before she adopted the moniker...If anyone Daken would be guilty that , being his first storyline he was branders as a 'Dark Wolverine'

No ones slagging off on Wolverine, the claim that he's bettering/makes more sense than chars suggested (esp X-23) buuut Laura being female is only major diff, on paper these chars come close to being the same in qualifications/experience in this regard.

Awww lol
    Goes To Hell started couple of years before Circle Of Four with Road To Hell. You are in the wrong universe. Yeah CoTv are group of mystical characters with tons of stories which Laura doesn't even remember at all

Logan has been on tons of versatile mystical stories than Laura who has had three or four. He has been in both canon, non canon, crossover mystical stories such as Witchblade before Laura had her first appearance

Ghost Rider is in this book.You must be misreading the first post of this thread.

Laura didn't make her first appearance before decades of Wolverine stories Logan has been on. Didn't you read what I posted before?
    In other words your words are just trolls so I am not going waste my time with trolling. Bye
    Last edited by Vishop; 06-21-2022 at 12:40 AM.