Default Wonder woman (dceu) and the Flash (dceu) vs Kamar-Taj (mcu)

That's right.

Can WW and the Flash succeed here where SW also succeeded?

Dr. Strange and all the other wizards have their shields up and know as much about the flash and WW as they did about SW.

Can the duo do it?

Bonus fight:

WW without the Flash.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    That's right.

Can WW and the Flash succeed here where SW also succeeded?

Dr. Strange and all the other wizards have their shields up and know as much about the flash and WW as they did about SW.

Can the duo do it?

Bonus fight:

WW without the Flash.
    Kamar Taj will win no problem. Shields up means Flash is useless, and both are very dump able in the mirror dimension.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Kamar Taj will win no problem. Shields up means Flash is useless, and both are very dump able in the mirror dimension.
    Can they do that from behind the shields?

Looked to me like when the shields were up, they were incapable of working through them. That said, I'm sure that given time they could slip a team out the back of the temple or something. Just drop the shield for a second.

Wonder Woman and Flash lack the oomph to get past the barrier once it's raised. Even Wanda had to go all mental warfare on them.

If the shields WERE somehow taken down (and I don't they they would be) then team DCEU would probably mess up the courtyard cannon fodder before getting Mirror dumped as they tried to move into the temple proper.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Looked to me like when the shields were up, they were incapable of working through them. That said, I'm sure that given time they could slip a team out the back of the temple or something. Just drop the shield for a second.

Wonder Woman and Flash lack the oomph to get past the barrier once it's raised. Even Wanda had to go all mental warfare on them.

If the shields WERE somehow taken down (and I don't they they would be) then team DCEU would probably mess up the courtyard cannon fodder before getting Mirror dumped as they tried to move into the temple proper.
    That's true so not even Wanda could get passed their shields without resulting to telepathy.

But I would argue that the Flash can get there before they even cast the spell to raise the barriers. Depending on where they start off I would also argue that Wonder Woman could blitz there, lasso or jump there before the barriers get up.

I wonder how the shield will fair against blast from Wonder Woman banging her gauntlets together. Which have feats stronger than Wanda's blasts.
    Last edited by AdvanceBushido; 06-19-2022 at 06:06 PM.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Default .

To be fair Wanda was on borrowed time. She couldn't risk America escaping the place so she searched for a way to get around the shield quicker. Her blasts still shook the entire place so they did have an impact. It also takes an active effort of many sorcerers to keep up the shield. They would tire out eventually and even a few losing their concentration creates holes in the shield.

But even if WW and Flash get around the shield eventually over time the real problem is still that the entire place is booby trapped and triggering one of those is an instant game over. Since they are unfamiliar with the place and its practices they couldn't tell something is a trap even if they would be right in front of it.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

After rewatching the movie. The shield isn't a dome surrounding Kamar-Taj. It requires the sorcerers to target the direction of attacks. They aren't capable of targeting the Flash's movements. They would find it difficult to target Wonder Woman.

Inside the temple they Flash runs WW to where America is. I theorize that The Flash can run faster than the traps can activate.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.