Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Default DCEU Justice League vs. Arrowverse Justice League

Been catching up on Superman & Lois and thought that this could be a fun match-up.

The Justice League from the DCEU movies against the... they're not actually called the Justice League and I'll be picking up a few different members, but it's basically the Justice League of the Arrowverse.

DCEU Justice League: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash and Cyborg

Arrowverse Justice League: Green Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Black Lightning, Superman and Dreamer

- The fight takes place in the Arrowverse version of Central City.
    - No time travel is allowed in the battle.
    - Oliver is obviously as he was when he was Green Arrow rather than the Spectre.
    - Feats from the Snyder-cut and theatrical release of Justice League will be allowed for the DCEU heroes.

Which team wins?

I'd give it to team Arrowverse, I don't know much about CW Dreamer and Black Lightning, but Superman and Supergirl are heavier hitters than Cav-El and Wonder Gal, if Kara's million ton feats from Season 1 are consistent with the rest of the series (stopped watching around S2), and Clark is roughly around the same level IIRC, and Kara can somewhat keep up with S3-era Flash. Without Time Travel, I don't know which Flash is faster these days, but CW Barry is more versatile (phasing, lightning attack).

Assuming the superpowered people keep each other busy, Green Arrow vs Batfleck is actually interesting. Ollie is faster, but not to the point of blitzing Bruce, a bit more skilled (especially in grappling, I'd say they are even in terms of striking) and agile. However, Bats is stronger (thinking about the crate feat here) and better armored. I'd give the edge to Oliver, but he'll know he has been in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    I'd give it to team Arrowverse, I don't know much about CW Dreamer and Black Lightning, but Superman and Supergirl are heavier hitters than Cav-El and Wonder Gal, if Kara's million ton feats from Season 1 are consistent with the rest of the series (stopped watching around S2), and Clark is roughly around the same level IIRC, and Kara can somewhat keep up with S3-era Flash. Without Time Travel, I don't know which Flash is faster these days, but CW Barry is more versatile (phasing, lightning attack).
    Hard to say about the Kryptonians. I stopped watching SG around the same time you did(for me it was the cringe moment where a depowered Kara stood infront of these prisoners to protect them from their captors, inspiring the weak, tired, malnourished prisoners to effortlessly take the weapons from their Alien guards and turn the tables >_>)but I'd say the CW ones are faster, yet Cav I'd say is stronger based on how he handled Steppenwolf. Skill and experience goes to the ones from a tv series of course.

Assuming the superpowered people keep each other busy, Green Arrow vs Batfleck is actually interesting. Ollie is faster, but not to the point of blitzing Bruce, a bit more skilled (especially in grappling, I'd say they are even in terms of striking) and agile. However, Bats is stronger (thinking about the crate feat here) and better armored. I'd give the edge to Oliver, but he'll know he has been in a fight.
    I'd say Oliver is stronger tbh. Dude was tossing around full grown men around with one arm like they were a sack of potatoes. Even tossing one into the ceiling above him in one of the final flashbacks. Dude is the closest to a CBPH that the CW cast gets baring a Mirakuru Slade.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Arrowverse Flash has far better feats than DCEU Flash, even without time travel. One of the biggest is vibrating himself to where he can't be touched/go through other people. Basically, that he can stick his hand into someone's chest, and crush their heart. And his speed is on another level. Snyder Flash is done before he can blink, freeing up Arrow Flash to help against the other Snyder characters.

And while Wonder Woman is no slouch, Supergirl is simply on another level. The sword may be able to do something, and maybe the bracelets, but that's about it. Kara, and Clark for that matter, simply have better feats.

Bats vs Ollie... Bats takes it. Both are well trained, but Bruce has 20 years more experience. His body armor is bullet proof. And while Ollie is a good fighter, Bruce ragdolled a warehouse full of goons by himself.

Cyborg... Going up against Black Lightning that absorbs electricity and Dreamer with a not very defined set of powers that always seems to expand, its a bad matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

Bats vs Ollie... Bats takes it. Both are well trained, but Bruce has 20 years more experience.
    Doesn't mean anything when we don't know the severity of the threats he has fought, while Oliver has faced Alien invasions. Oliver also has more extensive training with the league.

His body armor is bullet proof. And while Ollie is a good fighter, Bruce ragdolled a warehouse full of goons by himself.
    While Oliver has gone through similar to that same type of setting himself routinely. He is faster(routinely reacts to arrows, aim dodges fairly well)about as strong, tougher(he has survived being kicked off a Cliff and taking hits from Mirakuru thugs, and Damian Dark using magic to rip off metal arms off a subway seat)and presented as highly skilled despite the sometimes wonky choreography. Than Fleckman. Its a tussle, but I'd say Oliver comes out on top.
    Last edited by Cody; 06-19-2022 at 04:07 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Doesn't mean anything when we don't know the severity of the threats he has fought, while Oliver has faced Alien invasions. Oliver also has more extensive training with the league.

While Oliver has slaughtered that same type of setting himself much easier. He is faster, stronger, tougher, and more a killed than Baleman. It isn't a fight, Oliver stomps him.
    Baleman? I thought we were doing Batfleck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Been catching up on Superman & Lois and thought that this could be a fun match-up.

The Justice League from the DCEU movies against the... they're not actually called the Justice League and I'll be picking up a few different members, but it's basically the Justice League of the Arrowverse.

DCEU Justice League: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash and Cyborg

Arrowverse Justice League: Green Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Black Lightning, Superman and Dreamer

- The fight takes place in the Arrowverse version of Central City.
    - No time travel is allowed in the battle.
    - Oliver is obviously as he was when he was Green Arrow rather than the Spectre.
    - Feats from the Snyder-cut and theatrical release of Justice League will be allowed for the DCEU heroes.

Which team wins?
    Just a general feeling that the Arrowverse wins. You've got Supergirl and Superman teaming on Movie Superman.

CW Flash has better feats than Movie Flash.

Oliver has better feats than Batman. I acknowledge that could be argued.

As somebody mentioned, Dreamer's powers are kind of vague esoteric stuff that seem to be capable of whatever she needs them to be in any particular fight. But, since their basis is dreaming and being able to tap into some of that dreaming and bring it into reality while awake, it makes a certain sense.
    Power with Girl is better.