Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default DCEU Justice League vs. Arrowverse Justice League

Been catching up on Superman & Lois and thought that this could be a fun match-up.

The Justice League from the DCEU movies against the... they're not actually called the Justice League and I'll be picking up a few different members, but it's basically the Justice League of the Arrowverse.

DCEU Justice League: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash and Cyborg

Arrowverse Justice League: Green Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Black Lightning, Superman and Dreamer

- The fight takes place in the Arrowverse version of Central City.
    - No time travel is allowed in the battle.
    - Oliver is obviously as he was when he was Green Arrow rather than the Spectre.
    - Feats from the Snyder-cut and theatrical release of Justice League will be allowed for the DCEU heroes.

Which team wins?

I'd give it to team Arrowverse, I don't know much about CW Dreamer and Black Lightning, but Superman and Supergirl are heavier hitters than Cav-El and Wonder Gal, if Kara's million ton feats from Season 1 are consistent with the rest of the series (stopped watching around S2), and Clark is roughly around the same level IIRC, and Kara can somewhat keep up with S3-era Flash. Without Time Travel, I don't know which Flash is faster these days, but CW Barry is more versatile (phasing, lightning attack).

Assuming the superpowered people keep each other busy, Green Arrow vs Batfleck is actually interesting. Ollie is faster, but not to the point of blitzing Bruce, a bit more skilled (especially in grappling, I'd say they are even in terms of striking) and agile. However, Bats is stronger (thinking about the crate feat here) and better armored. I'd give the edge to Oliver, but he'll know he has been in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    I'd give it to team Arrowverse, I don't know much about CW Dreamer and Black Lightning, but Superman and Supergirl are heavier hitters than Cav-El and Wonder Gal, if Kara's million ton feats from Season 1 are consistent with the rest of the series (stopped watching around S2), and Clark is roughly around the same level IIRC, and Kara can somewhat keep up with S3-era Flash. Without Time Travel, I don't know which Flash is faster these days, but CW Barry is more versatile (phasing, lightning attack).
    Hard to say about the Kryptonians. I stopped watching SG around the same time you did(for me it was the cringe moment where a depowered Kara stood infront of these prisoners to protect them from their captors, inspiring the weak, tired, malnourished prisoners to effortlessly take the weapons from their Alien guards and turn the tables >_>)but I'd say the CW ones are faster, yet Cav I'd say is stronger based on how he handled Steppenwolf. Skill and experience goes to the ones from a tv series of course.

Assuming the superpowered people keep each other busy, Green Arrow vs Batfleck is actually interesting. Ollie is faster, but not to the point of blitzing Bruce, a bit more skilled (especially in grappling, I'd say they are even in terms of striking) and agile. However, Bats is stronger (thinking about the crate feat here) and better armored. I'd give the edge to Oliver, but he'll know he has been in a fight.
    I'd say Oliver is stronger tbh. Dude was tossing around full grown men around with one arm like they were a sack of potatoes. Even tossing one into the ceiling above him in one of the final flashbacks. Dude is the closest to a CBPH that the CW cast gets baring a Mirakuru Slade.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Arrowverse Flash has far better feats than DCEU Flash, even without time travel. One of the biggest is vibrating himself to where he can't be touched/go through other people. Basically, that he can stick his hand into someone's chest, and crush their heart. And his speed is on another level. Snyder Flash is done before he can blink, freeing up Arrow Flash to help against the other Snyder characters.

And while Wonder Woman is no slouch, Supergirl is simply on another level. The sword may be able to do something, and maybe the bracelets, but that's about it. Kara, and Clark for that matter, simply have better feats.

Bats vs Ollie... Bats takes it. Both are well trained, but Bruce has 20 years more experience. His body armor is bullet proof. And while Ollie is a good fighter, Bruce ragdolled a warehouse full of goons by himself.

Cyborg... Going up against Black Lightning that absorbs electricity and Dreamer with a not very defined set of powers that always seems to expand, its a bad matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

Bats vs Ollie... Bats takes it. Both are well trained, but Bruce has 20 years more experience.
    Doesn't mean anything when we don't know the severity of the threats he has fought, while Oliver has faced Alien invasions. Oliver also has more extensive training with the league.

His body armor is bullet proof. And while Ollie is a good fighter, Bruce ragdolled a warehouse full of goons by himself.
    While Oliver has gone through similar to that same type of setting himself routinely. He is faster(routinely reacts to arrows, aim dodges fairly well)about as strong, tougher(he has survived being kicked off a Cliff and taking hits from Mirakuru thugs, and Damian Dark using magic to rip off metal arms off a subway seat)and presented as highly skilled despite the sometimes wonky choreography. Than Fleckman. Its a tussle, but I'd say Oliver comes out on top.
    Last edited by Cody; 06-19-2022 at 04:07 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Doesn't mean anything when we don't know the severity of the threats he has fought, while Oliver has faced Alien invasions. Oliver also has more extensive training with the league.

While Oliver has slaughtered that same type of setting himself much easier. He is faster, stronger, tougher, and more a killed than Baleman. It isn't a fight, Oliver stomps him.
    Baleman? I thought we were doing Batfleck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Baleman? I thought we were doing Batfleck.
    Bate*. Sorry. Editing.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member

Ollie drew and shot down a close up rocket grenade with an arrow. That's faster than the Bats in this one. He also caught a Flash punch - true Flash was a little out of it at the time.

He puts an arrow in the mouth of the Bats. Arrowverse Supergirl quickly takes down Aquaman and probably WW. The Flashes are a tie. Then Superman and Girl tackle other Superman.

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

Is this Batman with his armor from Batman vs Superman?

This BvS shows a Batman with prep and shows how he using his surrounds to his advantage.
    At :53 he disarms 9 thugs in a matter of seconds. It starts at :54 while he is ascending up to a ceiling beam he already placing bombs on thugs guns. He continues this until :57, that's 4 seconds.

His fighting style is brutal as he willing to break bones and kill.
    Showing brute strength by lifting thugs into the air with one arm and slamming him into the ground. This is during a continues combo.
    Deflecting blows from practical every angle :

Utilizing the people and the environment to his favor.
    At !:20 he uses his batclaw to send a grappled thug into the whole where he once came from.
    He utilizes his batarang to disarm thugs.

Amor is bulletproof his gauntlets heat vision proof.
    Last edited by AdvanceBushido; 06-22-2022 at 07:57 PM.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Spectacular Member

DCEU Justice League: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash and Cyborg

Arrowverse Justice League: Green Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Black Lightning, Superman and Dreamer

Let's see who stalemates, and see what's left:

Batman vs Green Arrow takes each other out. Batfleck is brutal, but Ollie CAN be, and has a ton of feats. I call it a draw, YMMV

Superman vs. Superman. I call this a draw too. Cavill is a great and powerful Superman, and want to give him the nod, but Lois and Clark Supes has been stacking the feats recently. Draw, imo.

Flash vs Flash. CW Flash takes it. Waaay more experience than Snyder-verse Flash, and waaay more feats. CW Flash is all over the place sometimes, but he's got the stuff, when he actually remembers to use his powers.

Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman. Ugh, it pains me to say this, but Supergirl takes it. Too strong, too fast, too many feats. Kara/Benoist is annoying as hell, but she smacks the hell out of Diana here, skill deficit and sword makes no difference. Kara will know she's been in a fight, but Kara will take the win.

Black Lightning shuts down Cyborg.

Aquaman k.o's Dreamer. Too experienced and tough.

Leaving Aquaman vs Black Lightning, Supergirl and CW Flash... Aquaman goes down very fast. Anyway, a win for CW "Justice League"

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post

Let's see who stalemates, and see what's left:

Batman vs Green Arrow takes each other out. Batfleck is brutal, but Ollie CAN be, and has a ton of feats. I call it a draw, YMMV

Superman vs. Superman. I call this a draw too. Cavill is a great and powerful Superman, and want to give him the nod, but Lois and Clark Supes has been stacking the feats recently. Draw, imo.

Flash vs Flash. CW Flash takes it. Waaay more experience than Snyder-verse Flash, and waaay more feats. CW Flash is all over the place sometimes, but he's got the stuff, when he actually remembers to use his powers.

Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman. Ugh, it pains me to say this, but Supergirl takes it. Too strong, too fast, too many feats. Kara/Benoist is annoying as hell, but she smacks the hell out of Diana here, skill deficit and sword makes no difference. Kara will know she's been in a fight, but Kara will take the win.

Black Lightning shuts down Cyborg.

Aquaman k.o's Dreamer. Too experienced and tough.

Leaving Aquaman vs Black Lightning, Supergirl and CW Flash... Aquaman goes down very fast. Anyway, a win for CW "Justice League"
    How will the "keeps up with CW Flash" Supergirl "know she's been in a fight" against Diana? I agree on annoying, but Kara can rip Diana into quivering gibbets of flesh before Diana is aware that the bell has rung. Or garotte her with her own rope. Or just toss her into space (where she can't breathe or survive). Or use her to beat the rest of the DCEU league (except Cavill-El) to death THEN twist her head 720 degrees just to be sure.

It's not a fight, is what I'm saying.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Been catching up on Superman & Lois and thought that this could be a fun match-up.

The Justice League from the DCEU movies against the... they're not actually called the Justice League and I'll be picking up a few different members, but it's basically the Justice League of the Arrowverse.

- The fight takes place in the Arrowverse version of Central City.
    - No time travel is allowed in the battle.
    - Oliver is obviously as he was when he was Green Arrow rather than the Spectre.
    - Feats from the Snyder-cut and theatrical release of Justice League will be allowed for the DCEU heroes.

Which team wins?
    Just a general feeling that the Arrowverse wins. You've got Supergirl and Superman teaming on Movie Superman.

CW Flash has better feats than Movie Flash.

Oliver has better feats than Batman. I acknowledge that could be argued.

As somebody mentioned, Dreamer's powers are kind of vague esoteric stuff that seem to be capable of whatever she needs them to be in any particular fight. But, since their basis is dreaming and being able to tap into some of that dreaming and bring it into reality while awake, it makes a certain sense.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    How will the "keeps up with CW Flash" Supergirl "know she's been in a fight" against Diana? I agree on annoying, but Kara can rip Diana into quivering gibbets of flesh before Diana is aware that the bell has rung. Or garotte her with her own rope. Or just toss her into space (where she can't breathe or survive). Or use her to beat the rest of the DCEU league (except Cavill-El) to death THEN twist her head 720 degrees just to be sure.

Yes. I love both characters and despise the underpowering of Diana in the movie, relative to the 99.9% of the power level of the Justice League known as Superman. But, in terms of power and speed, there's no fight here at all. There's Supergirl notching a curbstomp victory on her win/ loss record.
    Power with Girl is better.

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yes. I love both characters and despise the underpowering of Diana in the movie, relative to the 99.9% of the power level of the Justice League known as Superman. But, in terms of power and speed, there's no fight here at all. There's Supergirl notching a curbstomp victory on her win/ loss record.
    Her feats with the Flash is SvFL. She hasn't shown to react to any other form of super speed or its lesser. Even her fights with Superman was lack luster. Supergirl strength has never translated to fighting power. Her airplane scene or her building feat never showed her use that strength in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post

Do you have any feats/videos to back these claims up?
    Last edited by AdvanceBushido; 06-28-2022 at 10:34 AM.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceBushido View Post
    Her feats with the Flash is SvFL. She hasn't shown to react to any other form of super speed or its lesser. Even her fights with Superman was lack luster. Supergirl strength has never translated to fighting power. Her airplane scene or her building feat never showed her use that strength in a fight.

Do you have any feats/videos to back these claims up?
    It seems like, from your above comments, that you've seen the show.

Here's how we work here, though I'm pretty sure you know: we use "high end feats consistent with the character's presentation."

Supergirl's presentation is as a being with massive super speed. She appears, disappears and does precise tasks with super speed frequently. She's also presented as being equal to her cousin, who ALSO has massive super speed.

Her high end feats consistent with that include reacting to a super speeding Barry, who has a crap ton of super speed, as well as many other precise actions at high speed - even as simple as changing her clothes instantly from the perspective of the viewers and people around. Since these are consistent with her presentation, they "count."

The fact that, like many speedsters, including both DCEU and CW Flash, she often doesn't exploit that speed does not, in any way, shape, or form, mean that she doesn't have that speed.

We also don't try to distinguish "what she does specifically in combat" from "what she does precisely at massive speed when not in combat" because that would be a fool's errand. Reaction speed is reaction speed, here on Rumbles. You don't have to prove it both in combat and outside of combat - you just have to prove it, and Kara (and her cousin) most certainly have. Comic Superman rarely uses his super speed in fights, but it doesn't mean that he can't. It just means that the author chose not to have him use it, mostly to make the story work.

An counter example: CW Oliver Queen is presented as a normal (fictional) guy in incredible shape who is massively skilled. None of his presentation is "super speed." So him catching a blitzing Barry Allen's fist out of the air does not count to give the guy super speed. We throw that feat away because it's completely inconsistent with what Oliver Queen is. Yes, the story might be "me skilled ergo me catch fist" but that's idiotic: if you are a hundred thousand times faster than I am, it doesn't matter if I'm Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Mike Tyson, Anderson Silva and Donnie Yen combined, I'm not catching your fist, because it will have hit me thousands of times before my slow ass regular human brain can react to it.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan