Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Videl vs. Black Widow (MCU Version)

Who will win this fight?

Videl stomps her.

Astonishing Member

Unless BW manages to shoot Videl right away (MCU BW carries lots of Glocks), a H2H fight is over in a second for Videl.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Unless BW manages to shoot Videl right away (MCU BW carries lots of Glocks), a H2H fight is over in a second for Videl.
    That's not going to work she's at least above kid Goku that would mean guns don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    That's not going to work she's at least above kid Goku that would mean guns don't work.
    I wouldn't say that, a bullet hurt her just fine in DBS. She is tough, but still human, with only enough ki training to fly.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I wouldn't say that, a bullet hurt her just fine in DBS. She is tough, but still human, with only enough ki training to fly.
    Unless it's Movie Videl.

In which case she's rocking the Super Soldier Serum.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Tournament ready Videl should probably win.

Spopovitch hit her hard enough to literally send her flying dozens of feet and blasted her in the face with a ki attack and she got back up for more. Methinks she can throw up her guard, tank a bullet or three and then overwhelm Widow in melee.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

That's probably SvF maybe she's not above kid Goku but she at least has to be around that power level.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    That's probably SvF maybe she's not above kid Goku but she at least has to be around that power level.
    Her Blunt soak is great like her dad. Also like her day though she is still susceptible to bullets. Goku wasn't because he is still a Saiyan.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Her Blunt soak is great like her dad. Also like her day though she is still susceptible to bullets. Goku wasn't because he is still a Saiyan.
    Krillin and Roshi weren't either though.

Astonishing Member

However, they were much more intensively trained in Ki usage. Videl never reached their power usages.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    However, they were much more intensively trained in Ki usage. Videl never reached their power usages.
    ? Roshi, yes. Krillin, no.

Astonishing Member

Videl came up to Krillin's level, when did that happen?

Again, when she is tournament ready, Videl can eat dozens of blows from a guy who was hitting her hard enough to smash her body dozens of feet through the air. That's insane striking force. She also took a ki blast to the face (in the anime at least, not sure about the manga) and didn't get pulped. The weakest ki blast we've ever seen was still strong enough to zorch a hole in the side of a car.

I think she wades through a few bullets and takes it in cqc.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Again, when she is tournament ready, Videl can eat dozens of blows from a guy who was hitting her hard enough to smash her body dozens of feet through the air. That's insane striking force. She also took a ki blast to the face (in the anime at least, not sure about the manga) and didn't get pulped. The weakest ki blast we've ever seen was still strong enough to zorch a hole in the side of a car.

I think she wades through a few bullets and takes it in cqc.
    The weakest one you're referring to is Gokus very first Kamehameha. That's a big difference between a normal ki blast fired by a mind controlled human. The weakest ki blast we saw was from kid Gohan, which he used to make a fire shortly after being abandoned in the woods.

We saw Videl get hurt by a bullet in BoG/DBS. We already know for a fact she can't take a bullet.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral