Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    The weakest one you're referring to is Gokus very first Kamehameha. That's a big difference between a normal ki blast fired by a mind controlled human. The weakest ki blast we saw was from kid Gohan, which he used to make a fire shortly after being abandoned in the woods.

We saw Videl get hurt by a bullet in BoG/DBS. We already know for a fact she can't take a bullet.
    To be fair, she was pregnant at the time.

The weakest one you're referring to is Gokus very first Kamehameha. That's a big difference between a normal ki blast fired by a mind controlled human. The weakest ki blast we saw was from kid Gohan, which he used to make a fire shortly after being abandoned in the woods.

We saw Videl get hurt by a bullet in BoG/DBS. We already know for a fact she can't take a bullet.
    I'm talking "tournament ready" videl as a stipulation. Out of practice, pregnant Videl is obviously not as tough.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

No one doubts Videl wins except for a lucky shot. Given Videl is probably faster and flying, good luck. Although BW did shoot some flying aliens, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    No one doubts Videl wins except for a lucky shot. Given Videl is probably faster and flying, good luck. Although BW did shoot some flying aliens, IIRC.
    Videl was trained by flying aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I'm talking "tournament ready" videl as a stipulation. Out of practice, pregnant Videl is obviously not as tough.
    I don't think she has that level of ki training tbh. She didn't gk. Through Roshis physical training either so I doubt she is bullet proof.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member

I'm pretty sure DBS Videl hasn't been training for a few years. That makes a difference in Dragonball

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'm pretty sure DBS Videl hasn't been training for a few years. That makes a difference in Dragonball
    Yeah but she never went through any special training that would make her resistant to bullets. Just enough to fly.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member

Yeah but she never went through any special training that would make her resistant to bullets. Just enough to fly.
    There is no special bullet resistence training, that's just general durability. If she can take a ki blast as other's have claimed, I don't thnk a bullet is going to matter

Astonishing Member

Unless we have a bullet resistant feat and given what did occur with a bullet, we have to assume that BW might be able to shoot her. Goku is ki resistant but got shot when he slipped up. Also penetration is weird (so to speak) look at the debates over WW and Namor. WW might get shot, Namor bounces bullets but might get stabbed?

Extraordinary Member

It's worth noting that whilst Videl isn't a bullet dodger, she does routinely fight people with machine guns (at least in the anime) So aim-dodging is probably a reasonable assumption

Astonishing Member

True, BW has to hope for a lucky shot but she is a competent shooter unlike the usual mook that heroes dodge. Most of them couldn't hit the hero or heroine if they were standing still.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    There is no special bullet resistence training, that's just general durability. If she can take a ki blast as other's have claimed, I don't thnk a bullet is going to matter
    It's Roshis physical training is what made both Krillin and Roshi so resistant to bullets so yes, technically there is.

I have already explained why taking a ki blast doesn't mean much when they xan radically vary in power. A previous post already described Gohan using one to ignite a small camp fire.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Unless we have a bullet resistant feat and given what did occur with a bullet, we have to assume that BW might be able to shoot her. Goku is ki resistant but got shot when he slipped up. Also penetration is weird (so to speak) look at the debates over WW and Namor. WW might get shot, Namor bounces bullets but might get stabbed?
    Goku is also bullet resistant both due to his Saiyan physiology(a bullet to the head couldn't pierce him before he trained with Roshi) and outright catches them without any pain or the like whatsoever when he isn't letting his guard down.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral