Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jon Snow

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It was barely a siege. The zombies just flat out busted in within an hour.
    It wasn't such a long night after all.

I'd be more interested to see what Arya gets up to. Does she discover a new continent? Does she sail ally the way to Asshai and the Shadlowlands? You could do almost anything with her and her crew of adventurers, without no baggage from the creative trainwreck of the final season.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Arya will discover the Shadowlands or a lost continent containing the evidence of humanity's origins on Worlderos. Turns out it was a crashed spaceship, the people brought the dragons with them, but eventually descended back into a primitive state and forgot most of their technology, except for bits and pieces that they only partly understand. The people of Asshai know more about this than anyone, but even they are mostly clueless about the truth. Arya and her crew find a bunch of lost tech, defeat its guardians both mechanical and biological, and bring it back to Westeros to usher in a Renaissance.

At least, that's how I assume they would write it since it would be so cool.

TBH I think I’d rather have a spin-off about Drogon.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    It was barely a siege. The zombies just flat out busted in within an hour.
    Because the creators made such a crappy set-up. Number one rule in a siege? Keep your men INSIDE the walls! What did they do? Keep a good portion, including the barborous riders, outside the walls. Set up trenches with traps (if time), but mainly focus on trenches. You have a ton of dragonglass and someone that can light weapons on fire. Use the wall, and mow down those zombie hordes.