Default Pattinson Batman vs CW Oliver Queen (with a twist, of course)

Obviously, at this point, present day-Ollie is too much for Battinson to handle, being one of the weakest live-action Batmen so far. My question then becomes: at what point in the flashbacks does Ollie become a match for the newest live-action Batman?

Bonus question: generally speaking, where would Pattinson's Batman stand in the Arrowverse's Badass Normal pecking order? (From the little I have seen, the Arrowverse Bat-Family is not that impressive either compared to the verse's top fighters)

weakest live action Batmen? What movie did you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    weakest live action Batmen? What movie did you watch?
    All of them (including the '66 movie. But not the serials, if you count them). I did an assessment some time ago, I should revise my statement from this morning, he is stronger than West, probably Keaton as well. Kilmer and Clooney are more agile and skilled, from what I recall (and are the same guy, branching from Keaton, but Keaton is not necessarily the same guy as the other two, due to the Flash and the sequel comic book). Bale and Batfleck walk over Pattinson. The guy is skilled by real world standards, but only survives the movie because he has the best sci-fi armor money can buy, gets tagged by regular mooks in every single fight, has trouble handling a few extremists with guns.

Click here for more details
    Last edited by FrenchGemini; 06-18-2022 at 10:45 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Bale and Batfleck walk over Pattinson. The guy is skilled by real world standards, but only survives the movie because he has the best sci-fi armor money can buy, gets tagged by regular mooks in every single fight, has trouble handling a few extremists with guns.
    If you have to go new millennium movies in order to stomp a young Pattman that's physically a couple years experienced at best, while emotionally still figuring out his long-term relationship with Alfred and the city and not sure about what his parents death was all about, and still wiped out most of the boys that were proud of the Riddler and massively prepared beforehand, except when one of them lucked a point blank shotgun shot unlike the Penguin club bloke, and he hadn't even gotten into pimping his car much, I'd say I'm still impressed enough of him as a vigilante, except the silly bit about not shielding his chin and mouth (but that's understandable for marketing).