Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I can’t believe I forgot Golden Girls. Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
    Yep. In fact, the only bad episode, IMO, is the backdoor pilot for the original cast of Empty Nest (with Rita Moreno). And even that isn't bad just...jarring that we're suddenly watching this family instead of the main cast.

Frasier is on every weeknight on Cozi, so I’ve been through it a few times. There are great episodes I can watch over and over, and some really hilarious moments, but it also had some down periods for me in the later seasons. I find the Mel episodes are especially unwatchable. Once Niles and Daphne get together, they’re hit and miss. Did not like anything with a Cheers tie-in (Sam, Woody, the family goes to Boston), except for Diane’s episode which is mainly funny thanks to her play and Frasier’s reaction to it.
    Somehow I've seen the final episode of Frasier, but beyond that nothing past the ep when Niles had a heart attack. Where Daphne, in frustration, used a chair or something to break the glass on a vending machine. Whenever its re-run its always an early, pre Nile and Daphne together ep. But then again I don't have Cozi, so maybe I need to get that.

I didn't mind the crossover eps, and I do remember Norm and Cliff popping up on Wings once. I always felt Wings was a spiritual spinoff to cheers if not a legitimate one. I'd include it as a show that kept its quality but its quality dipped after Lowell (Thomas Haden Church) left.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'll include Monk. I'll also say CSI: Miami and CSI: Cyber.

Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

Brooklyn 99
    Adventures of Superman
    The Spectacular Spider-Man
    The Mary Tyler Moore Show

Some of the recent posts got me thinking...

Mama's Family?

That was a good solid "C+" for it's entire run.

The very obscure but underrated cartoon show:

Roswell: Conspiracies, Myths and Legends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswel...hs_and_Legends

The premise of the show is about how aliens, werewolves and vampires are all actually aliens and the show centers around a bounty hunter named Nick Logan and his banshee girlfriend Sh'lain Blaze who join the agency to hunt for aliens as well as their pasts. It's very 90's, the art style is heavily reminiscent of the Bruce Timm's (although AFAIK he had no involvement with this show), it's also more serialized and more adult than the cartoons of that era. Overall, it had a 40 episode run and managed to keep a consistent story line and managed to successfully execute a series long story arc, which was rare for it's time and it was good.

Other shows that I felt kept their quality throughout their run:

-Swat Kats

-Transformers Armada

-The first Digimon series

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Someone said BLACK SAILS and I second that one.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Great from start to finish:
    Friends
    Spiderman Animated series

Mediocre fun from start to finish:
    CSI: Miami
    Robin Hood (BBC)
    The Musketeers (BBC)
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred