Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
I can’t believe I forgot Golden Girls. Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
Yep. In fact, the only bad episode, IMO, is the backdoor pilot for the original cast of Empty Nest (with Rita Moreno). And even that isn't bad just...jarring that we're suddenly watching this family instead of the main cast.

Frasier is on every weeknight on Cozi, so I’ve been through it a few times. There are great episodes I can watch over and over, and some really hilarious moments, but it also had some down periods for me in the later seasons. I find the Mel episodes are especially unwatchable. Once Niles and Daphne get together, they’re hit and miss. Did not like anything with a Cheers tie-in (Sam, Woody, the family goes to Boston), except for Diane’s episode which is mainly funny thanks to her play and Frasier’s reaction to it.
Somehow I've seen the final episode of Frasier, but beyond that nothing past the ep when Niles had a heart attack. Where Daphne, in frustration, used a chair or something to break the glass on a vending machine. Whenever its re-run its always an early, pre Nile and Daphne together ep. But then again I don't have Cozi, so maybe I need to get that.

I didn't mind the crossover eps, and I do remember Norm and Cliff popping up on Wings once. I always felt Wings was a spiritual spinoff to cheers if not a legitimate one. I'd include it as a show that kept its quality but its quality dipped after Lowell (Thomas Haden Church) left.