Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

So, which X-Man, and dad, doesn't merit a single mention in a full on interview about X-Men characters who are fathers?

Yep, of course, Banshee.

I honestly fail to understand why they're so intent on the utter destruction of a character who's proven his usefulness, in the hands of decent writers, for 55 years and more.

Wallpaper, the odd role getting his arse kicked, the possibility of being made a villain or being dead seems to be all any of the current writers and editors want to use him for. All this even after his decent showing in the result of the vote last year.

Seriously. They brought Sean back from the dead to treat him like this? I would have rather he stayed dead than be treated like this.

Where do you submit the questions for this, anyway? The ads on that site crash my browser every fifteen seconds or so, so I have to keep refreshing it and don’t stay long enough to see how to submit questions.
    Last edited by Thundershot; 06-21-2022 at 03:57 PM.

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Where do you submit the questions for this, anyway? The ads on that site crash my browser every fifteen seconds or so, so I have to keep refreshing it and don’t stay long enough to see how to submit questions.
    bump cause I wanna know, too!

10char

Quote Originally Posted by imbatman1206 View Post
    bump cause I wanna know, too!

10char
    Check AIPT's website, they'll post a call for questions every so often. I suggest bookmarking their X-Men tag to see any calls right away, along with their X-Men news and reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Check AIPT's website, they'll post a call for questions every so often. I suggest bookmarking their X-Men tag to see any calls right away, along with their X-Men news and reviews.
    They'll usually post calls for questions on their Twitter too.

Get an ad blocker. Best present you can ever give your browser.