Default John Matrix (Commando) vs Predator (1987)

John Matrix takes on the Yautja from the first Predator movie. Who wins?

Schwarzenegger notwithstanding, for all intents and purposes Alan "Dutch" Schaefer is already John Matrix by a different name, which is why the Predator beating the tar out of him was a subversion.

...that being said, I believe John is more overtly cartoonish than Dutch - hoisting trees over his shoulder vs deadlifting a parked jeep, throwing a pipe through Bennet vs a knife through a guerrilla - but I don't imagine the fight going too much differently against the Predator, who will stealth and snipe if it's playing to win here.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Schwarzenegger notwithstanding, for all intents and purposes Alan "Dutch" Schaefer is already John Matrix by a different name, which is why the Predator beating the tar out of him was a subversion.

...that being said, I believe John is more overtly cartoonish than Dutch - hoisting trees over his shoulder vs deadlifting a parked jeep, throwing a pipe through Bennet vs a knife through a guerrilla - but I don't imagine the fight going too much differently against the Predator, who will stealth and snipe if it's playing to win here.
    Stealth isn't that big a deal in the arena. There's no trees or any cover at all.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Stealth isn't that big a deal in the arena. There's no trees or any cover at all.
    Also, Matrix can smell enemies coming.