Default All Class S Heroes (OPM) vs King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)

Tatsumaki and Blast are disqualified to start.

Ghidorah descends on Hero HQ. What happens?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Atomic Samurai cuts him into millions of tiny ribbons in a very small fraction of a second. He does that at at least some range longer than his blade quite consistently, so he's got the ability, and he's stupidly fast with the thing.

Bang plays defense to ensure that any atomic breath is returned to sender if it takes AS any time to get there. Darkshine, Metal Knight, Child Emperor, et.al. are useful for the same things.

The ability to damage foes as tough as Ghidorah, combined with massively faster speed should end this fight.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Can't Genos solo here? His spiral cannon seems on a level to contend with Orachi-Psykos. That feels a darn sight more powerful than anything in the monster verse.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Can't Genos solo here? His spiral cannon seems on a level to contend with Orachi-Psykos. That feels a darn sight more powerful than anything in the monster verse.
    Yeah, it should blow a fat hole through Ghidora pretty easily.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I even fully spaced on Genos - yeah, for once, he gets a win.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan