Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yup. Hell, compare Obi-Wan and Vader's feats with Yoda's during his fight with Tyranus, and Sidious. Obi-Wan and Vader seem clearly more impressive than Yoda and Sidious.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I mean this is deliberately set up this way by going with ROTS Sidious. TROS Sidious disabled an entire fleet with his force lighting which clearly swings the pendulum way back to Sidious in terms of force power.
    Didn't he need a power up for that?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Didn't he need a power up for that?
    I guess that is a matter of interpretation. He used the absorbed life essence to restore himself. But to what did he restore himself? To his base level? To a more powerful state? Maybe something that was still weaker?
    We cannot really tell.

That being said it's apparent that under Disney the power of force users has been ramped up across the board. Kylo stopped an energy bolt in midair, Rey held a shuttle in place and blew it up with force lighting, Luke force projected himself to another planet, Luke and Yoda both have physical feats while being force ghosts, etc.

That makes me think that that really was meant to be the general power level of Sidious
    "This is me being reasonable"

Astonishing Member

There's a reason Vader never got the the 'Master' part of the 'Apprentice->Master' Sith chain of command.