Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    *brakes screeching to a halt*

Before anyone posts links to their favorite scan sites, I'd like to put up a reminder that doing so is against some rule somewhere on CBR. Ie, don't do so in a public thread.
    Definitely didn't want anyone to post anything just PM me honestly I didn't know anything like that was available online!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I explained above already. There is nothing to suggest Moro reached the same level as Beerus when Beerus was about to intervene and kill Moro had Goku and Co hadn't taken care of it, with both Whis and Beerus confident Beerus would have put a stop to Moro. While Jiren was presented and stated as being stronger than a G.o.D. Goku and Vegeta(in the manga) aren't on the same level as Beerus yet, so there isn't really any indication Gas and Gran are remotely close to their level yet when their only stronger than two guys who are also weaker than Beerus and Whis.

Cell Max just seem stronger than SSB, and maybe SSBE/SSBKKx20. Not much else.
    I don't remember Whis being confident in anything all I remember is him getting a call from the top angel or whatever even so I still think Moro is above Beerus at least after he got the angel powers.