Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default Lets Help Texas Secede from the Union !

If anyone has missed it , the comical state of Texas has been going through some insane moments for weeks. Some very sad tragedies that still has a Governor trying to cover up issues there and some very comical like a right wing activist berating Representative Dan Crenshaw (who's reply back is the stuff of LEGENDS) . But you get the point Texas is like a different world in our United States. Now it wants to be its own country.

https://www.newsweek.com/texas-gop-w...ede-us-1717449

Now usually we'd say , ooh no this is bad. This is something we have to step up and say NO to. But hear me out folks. This to me is a great deal....for us not living in Texas. I mean we can look at this deal now and come away very well. All we have to do is hope they secede from the Union and then we can leave it up to them to run the state. With no blaming the United States or anything when something goes wrong.

The benefits of dropping Texas is a win/win for us. Like....

As NFL fans we no longer will have to worry about the Dallas Cowboys in the NFL. As Texas runs its own country the NFL may decide to yank its franchise from the Cowboys so we won't have to worry about what insane decisions Jerry Jones does each year. Or constant news of people claiming Dallas is "America's Team" since well...that will no longer be true once Texas secedes. So as a NFL fan we now can be happy to push Texas away.

Plus it keeps the streak of the Cowboys never going to a Super Bowl so all is great with this move.

- No More Greg Abbott as Governor

We will be spared a terrible Governor who is competing with Ron DeSantis in Florida to see who can kiss the best ass of Trumpsters with insane policies that benefits no one. Like the policy for abortion which is so bad it gives out bounties of $10,000 if you know someone helping someone else get an abortion. Does the law actually help the state ? NOPE....so Abbott being gone to rule Texas as President of Texas can see him do more of these beautiful decisions.

Remember the policy where the state and its Republican leaders refused to go on the National Electric grid ? Where Rick Perry taunted as the people of the state were forced to pay insane electric bills (some over $10,000+) that Texas didn't need to be on that grid. This is after weeks of people having no f'n power and seeing the Republican leaders of Texas stomp their feet and pound their chests proud to throw the state into pure hell was PRICELESS.

So we can watch as Texas becomes a literal 3rd world country.

The best win of this is the fact we won't have Ted Cruz as a US Senator. Nope ...he'll be off in Texas and were spared seeing this guy. Because everyone in the Senate hates this guy so they likely are hoping that Texas secedes so they won't see Cruz in the building anymore.

We as a nation will be spared Ted Cruz as the best deal. Texas itself will have to deal with Cruz cowardly running to Mexico if a big crisis comes up. All while blaming his family and friends (who are left) in state on when he runs off. If Texas people like that then they can have plenty of Cruz when a budget issue comes up as he takes off or a weather crisis again.

With our help we can make this happen for Texas. So lets all help the state secede !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

i forgot that was the state flag if we secede i hope we can change it

I think we need to build a big, beautiful wall and make Texas pay for it.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Astonishing Member

Does anyone else see Grandpa Munster in the Cruz pic?

I live in Texas and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Hell of lot better than a lot of other state.

Apparently lots of others do to as people from California and other places are flocking here in droves.
    Last edited by Nasty_Boys; 06-24-2022 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Does anyone else see Grandpa Munster in the Cruz pic?
    Already a mime.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

This is a lovely thread and you deserve a good drink of whatever you fancy for posting it.

Cheers!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Texas. What a joke of a state. Act all big and bad but nothing but cowards.

The Cowboys are a perfect example. They think they are the best team every year and they have not done a thing in 30 years.

Look at the way guns are handled.

I have been to Texas many times. Austin is very nice. San Antonio is a dump. El Paso is a bit on edge. Dallas is a ok sports city but again the fans are just awful. Houston the traffic sucks. I could keep going...

Big state with a lot of talk. Texas wants everyone else to be just like them. Like the Dallas Cowboys.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime