Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
I feel like I'm sitting around a campfire and BobbysWorld is like Exodus reminding us of stories past.

It saddens me reading all of that history because it now fully dawns on me that pretty much NO ONE has displayed the relationship the O5 should have with Tabitha and Julio, who have been around the most consistently of their young wards. Like, you would never think Tabitha had any kind of relationship with Scott, Jean, and Bobby. They're rarely on panel together in any meaningful way! I'd at least love to see Tabby and Julio sitting down catching up with Scott and Jean. And yeah, the potential Julio/Bobby matchup seems much weirder after reading all this, although some dudes are really into daddies.

I can see where Jackraow21 is coming from too. Julio could have asked Apocalypse, "why are you helping me?" and A could have simply replied with, "I upgraded and tinkered with all mutants I deemed worthy." Julio: "Cool." But yes, it's a stretch for Julio to have such adoration and idolization for him. Perhaps Big A messed him with a little too much and it will result in something revealed in the future.

Very interesting stuff. *sips tea*
Yeah, there's been ZERO sign of the relationship Rictor, Tabitha, Rusty, Skids, Artie, Leech and Wiz Kid used to have with the 05 and it sucks because it was one of my favorite parts of X-Men history. X-Factor Bobby is a huge part of the reason I'm such a Bobby fan in the first place, he was characterized as much more mature, intelligent and proactive there, than he has been at pretty much any other time....but the second X-Factor re-merged with the X-Men, it was like that characterization largely disappeared.

But also, Rusty's one of the most prominent mutant deaths that HASN'T been undone via resurrection (on panel at least) in the current era, and I would kill for a scene where they finally bring him back, and they use it to have a mini-reunion of the 05 and the X-Terminator kids, and just pay homage to how close they used to all be.

I might have to go through and take scans of some of my favorite scenes with the X-Terminator kids, X-Factor and also with baby Nathan, maybe I'll put them in the Bobby thread or start an old school X-Factor appreciation thread? Idk. But for the hell of it, have some scans of one of my favorite issues. A mutant named Infectia, who had the power to alter molecular arrangements, and usually used a kiss as her mechanism for changing men into monstrous creatures under her control....well, she targeted Bobby and was trying to seduce him, in order to use her power on him and get him under her control....and the kids, with Ship's help, literally spent the whole issue cock-blocking him to try and protect him from her, because all they had as proof she was bad was Hank's hunch.

RCO002_1468935455.jpg

RCO003_1468935455 (2).jpg

RCO004_1468935455.jpg