Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

My one nit about this issue is Rogue not getting Jean's red hair when she absorbed her powers. I miss when Rogue used to adopt certain physical traits when she absorbed another's power.

Polaris was pretty awesome in this as well. I will miss her terribly.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The truth was going to come out sooner or later. Stasis knew it and Cyclops knew that Stasis knew it.

If it's the mutants telling "We're immortal," this allows them to control the narrative. In fact ORCHIS are angry with Scott's decision since now they can't use that knowledge as they planned.

If you have a secret that is going to stop being a secret, it is always better that you be the one to tell it.
    The place to question Cyclops about this decision is why did he go on this mission as Cyclops and not Captain Krakoa? But since other members of Orchis have a collection of X-Force corpses, those who would be directing criticism don’t really have a leg to stand on.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The place to question Cyclops about this decision is why did he go on this mission as Cyclops and not Captain Krakoa? But since other members of Orchis have a collection of X-Force corpses, those who would be directing criticism don’t really have a leg to stand on.
    Chile…. Now that you mention it we definitely did not need to do that Captain Krakoa nonsense. We literally could have had Cyclops directing the team from the background Oracle style and have that frustration build up till he reaches his decision to expose the Protocols.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Chile…. Now that you mention it we definitely did not need to do that Captain Krakoa nonsense. We literally could have had Cyclops directing the team from the background Oracle style and have that frustration build up till he reaches his decision to expose the Protocols.
    Oooh, not gonna lie, I really would liked to see this instead of the Captain Krakoa plot.

BANNED

I hate that the team is getting changed up so soon, it’s so dumb and useless.

Laura better be sticking around or the whole sync romance is done, maybe Duggan just hates romance like most at marvel.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Captain Krakoa was to create intrigue, except that literally everyone immediately guessed it was Scott

Give the Captain Krakoa mantle to a character it makes sense for.

La Bandera

Collective Man

Maverick
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

Or maybe do something like have the actual identity of Captain Krakoa to be the last person anyone would think, that maybe make it a suit and make the suit be the thing that has all the power, or amplifies the guy's already existing powers...no big name guy either, a nobody...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Hmm… perhaps this is where Laura is going as Jordan White mentioned more “Snikt Family” action coming soon. Her running with X-Force under her old man is regressive in many ways, so it seems like precisely something Percy would do. Ha.
    I chuckled because it's kinda true but I will be honest. I would have nothing against it. I mean Im not a fan of Percy as a writer but the idea itself I would be open for.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Give the Captain Krakoa mantle to a character it makes sense for.

La Bandera

Collective Man

Maverick
    Marverick should be Agent Zero again. Bandeau would be a very unexpected and very interesting addition. Very much, love that idea.

Seems only Cyke, Jean and Synch stay on the team.

I think we will see both Rogue and Sunfire in Otherworld soon.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Ultimate Member

Maybe Logan will replace Laura...not what everybody wants but with all of the comparisons of how the writer wrote Laura for her whole time on the team...

Good read, beautifully drawn. I was kind of expecting more based on the amping but what we got was good. I like that shiro story is seemingly going to get picked up. I think Lorna could benefit from an extension on the team, other than that not much to add, it was a pretty straight forward story but i do feel more could have been fit in if not for some of the filler stuff like captain Krakoa which more felt like buying time. But it was a good 12 issues for being in a holding pattern for quite a bit of it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

So Lorna is leaving for literally NO reason? that's sad, I really enjoyed her in this book

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Good read, beautifully drawn. I was kind of expecting more based on the amping but what we got was good. I like that shiro story is seemingly going to get picked up. I think Lorna could benefit from an extension on the team, other than that not much to add, it was a pretty straight forward story but i do feel more could have been fit in if not for some of the filler stuff like captain Krakoa which more felt like buying time. But it was a good 12 issues for being in a holding pattern for quite a bit of it.
    I pretty much agree with you here. One thing I've noticed is that Duggan literally writes less, i.e., fewer words per page, than Ewing and Gillen. He could afford to be a bit more generous and lyrical with his verbiage. That being said, he does know how to write a straightforward, fun, and engaging comic. I have a feeling we'll see some improvement in Year Two.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    So Lorna is leaving for literally NO reason? that's sad, I really enjoyed her in this book
    In-universe, no reason. Out-of-universe, either because Marvel doesn't think she should be on the team (probably never did), another writer has (most likely bad) plans for her that haven't been announced, or Duggan doesn't want to write her anymore.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)