Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Big-ups to Gillen for revealing Mystique's subterfuge and having Charles telling the others to cut their ****.

At first, I was like "Man, Destiny figured out that cloning thing pretty fast" but I guess the only way for Essex to access another mutant's powers is through his cloning process so yeah.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    I can’t think of any other Talia’s it could be.

I never want to find out what the ‘Spark Inquisition’ is.
    I'd guess it's something with Legion's brain world since "Limbic Infernality" comes next.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Perhaps he won't ever do anything worth her notice.
    You need to be more realistic. Everything he does is important.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    You need to be more realistic. Everything he does is important.
    Destiny mentions that a great power could be blocking her visions, there you have the answer.

Does this make Mystique a Nexus being as well?

Amazing Member

Professor X has strong relationships with most of these characters, yet if he forgets to wash his hands after using the bathroom, they’re ready to call him a scumbag. Yet Mystique, a murdering terrorist lunatic, along with Destiny, gets away with pretty much whatever they want and people seem cool with it. I get people being annoyed with Charles, but the way they treat him like an absolute a-hole while letting legit villains do as they please is something that’s turned me off to the X-Men in recent years.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Charles is also letting those same legit villains do as they please.
    Yes, concessions for the sake of all Krakoa has to be made but you can't treat one member of the Council like crap then get butt-hurt when she fucks you over. And then don't call out another who has been shitting all over Krakoa from day one and not try to put a handle on it. No.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Charles.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-22-2022 at 01:24 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bossofbam View Post
    Professor X has strong relationships with most of these characters, yet if he forgets to wash his hands after using the bathroom, they’re ready to call him a scumbag. Yet Mystique, a murdering terrorist lunatic, along with Destiny, gets away with pretty much whatever they want and people seem cool with it. I get people being annoyed with Charles, but the way they treat him like an absolute a-hole while letting legit villains do as they please is something that’s turned me off to the X-Men in recent years.
    Sinister and Apocalypse are much worse than Destiny and Mystique. It really bothers me that those two were ever allowed on the council.

I’m obsessed with the dynamic of Destiny knowing what Sinister is doing but not being able to reveal it for fear that he will just rest the timeline to when she didn’t know.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I’m obsessed with the dynamic of Destiny knowing what Sinister is doing but not being able to reveal it for fear that he will just rest the timeline to when she didn’t know.
    Now she knows how Moira was living

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Charles is also letting those same legit villains do as they please.
    Yes, concessions for the sake of all Krakoa has to be made but you can't treat one member of the Council like crap then get butt-hurt when she fucks you over. And then don't call out another who has been shitting all over Krakoa from day one and not try to put a handle on it. No.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Charles.
    I’ve been saying this from the start. If they didn’t want to revive Destiny then it was an idiotic mistake to give Mystique a council. All the other council members have had some degree of influence and ability to bend the rules.

Isn't there a limit?

Hes limited to the birth date and time of each Moira Clone? If I understand correctly. Is the timeline reset from the original Moiras birth or is it reset from the clones. If its from the clones he will have to reset the time line and clone a second Moira for this date at this millisecond.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

how times will they give us a look into the future?

we still have not addressed the previous look into the future or the one before that!?
    Last edited by charliehustle415; 06-22-2022 at 03:42 PM.

This was written well but i think 3 was enough for me. There are just little plot points i don't like that are blown threw. The council is basically being rewritten in not everyone knew what was going on with Moira so the "filling in hope felt weak to me" also if she was willing to go so far with Selene why would anything the council does surprise her. The mysique reveal was weak and the anger toward her felt unwarranted. But the things that really stood out to me is if Destiny now knows about Moira why would she see any blind spots when it was made clear she would know if Moira was around in any life now. Enjoyed the explaination of Moira powers though. Also the no future where mystique exists just seems like another back door "Burn it down moment." There are actually a few things i could delve into that either don't make sense or contradict things even as recent as inferno but eh.

Oh and the one thing this era has burnt me out on is sinister. He may as well just twirl his mustache and giggle because between this and a human and a mutant essex running around being basically the same character on different sides it's just done at this point.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-22-2022 at 03:38 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I too like the angst of it all. She's walking on eggshells and it's interesting how it affects her powers.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!