Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

HARVEST - one known appearance in Gail Simone's BIRDS OF PREY
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Demolitia

Split

Tabu

Definitely, my next choice would be...

Khalis

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Floronic Woman

Infernal Core

Unnamed (The DC Dictionary)

The Flash story is sort of repetitive.

Dulce, Acero, Monstruo & Silbón

Ms. Magnificent

Sunspot

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    I always loved the random teams that would show up in the Outsiders. Maxie Zeus' Pantheon, Kobra Force, the People's Heroes, and especially the Masters of Disaster and Force of July!

New Wave and / or Windfall almost got to break out and become Outsiders for more than a 'blink and you missed it tenure' and I kind of liked the angst of Heatwave and Coldsnap being a couple unable to touch because of their antithetical powers.

And then there's Shakedown. Yawn. Oh well, they can't all be winners.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by scary harpy; 10-14-2022 at 10:59 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by PantoTako View Post
    List you favorite DC Villians who are considered to be obscure could also be multiple villians.

Planet master is my favorite because of his costume and his gimmick is centered around planets and astronomy.

Does Duela Dent count? She's been a villain and an anti-hero, and I like her because she's basically a milder version of the Joker. Normally I don't like characters who impersonate more famous characters, but that's kind of Duela's whole gimmick, or at least it was, and it works for her, for some reason. If people are bored with the Joker, I'd be okay with having more of my favorite Joker fan girl getting into trouble by doing things like annoying the Teen Titans or working with the Outlaws or maybe even taking a mission or two on the Suicide Squad. Extra points if she somehow manages to convince the Joker to play too, even though Punchline and Harley Quinn don't appear to be fans.

She's supposed to appear on Gotham Knights, but I hope they portray her as a Joker impersonator, because that's her best characterization, an expert con-artist imposter who's bold enough to claim that she is the Joker.
    Last edited by kcomics; 10-05-2022 at 09:48 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcomics View Post
    Does Duela Dent count?
    Ooh, I love Duela, and imagine all sorts of fun she could have adopting different persona using purloined tech from various rogues. Killer Moth's daughter with flappy mechanical wings and blinding/choking moth dust, or Freeze's Daughter with a cryo-suit and cold gun. Or she could show up to bedevil another hero and use the gimmicks of their rogues, like Mirror Master's Daughter, with a reflective costume that makes her appear to be in different places than where she's standing ('it's all done with mirrors!') and a flash-gun, or even shunted into the far future and calling herself Mordru's Daughter and using a magic wand she stole from Steffanucci's Museum of the Mystical and rocking a fez!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ooh, I love Duela, and imagine all sorts of fun she could have adopting different persona using purloined tech from various rogues.
    Yep, but I doubt DC is going to go in that direction with her. She's best as a fun Silver Age style prankster with a little edge, but her most recent appearance indicates that they either forgot that or didn't know it to begin with.