Incredible Member

Default Guardians of the Globe (Invincible) vs Homuncului (Full Metal Alchemist)

Fight takes place in the Khazan arena. 7 vs 7. I left Invincible and Atom Eve out of this as they are not technically members of the GoG. Last team standing wins. Homunculi are the peak of their powers.

Monster Girl
    Robot
    Black Samson
    Shrinking Ray
    Dupli Kate
    Rex Splode
    Immortal

vs

Pride
    Wrath
    Lust
    Gluttony
    Envy
    Greed (original version)
    Sloth
    Last edited by T-1000; 06-22-2022 at 02:55 PM.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    Fight takes place in the Khazan arena. 7 vs 7. I left Invincible and Atom Eve out of this as they are not technically members of the GoG. Last team standing wins. Homunculi are the peak of their powers.

Monster Girl
    Robot
    Black Samson
    Shrinking Ray
    Dupli Kate
    Rex Splode
    Immortal

vs

Pride
    Wrath
    Lust
    Gluttony
    Envy
    Greed (original version)
    Sloth

Original Greed implies this is Brotherhood. That right?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Original Greed implies this is Brotherhood. That right?
    Correct. For all of the Homunculi.

This basically comes down whether Immortal can space toss Gluttony before Gluttony dimension dumps the tanks. Those are the only two who really matter, and everyone else would just be trying to support those two.

Since Immortal has no speed feats, I lean towards the Homunculi. Wrath and Sloth can blitz, and Lust, Pride, and Envy can all attack at a solid range. (If not 100 feet away for all of them, then pretty darn close.) They also have a better margin of error thanks to their durability and regen, while many of the Guardians have normal human durability. They should be able to cut through the ranks and tie up Immortal long enough for Gluttony to dump him.

My best boy Greed has little to contribute here. It may be worth establishing what Robot is here. His normal drone? His battle mecha? Is his human body in the arena? You COULD make case that his standard equipment by the end of the series was an entire army of super brick battle drones, but I imagine several hundred of them were not intended to be crammed into the arena.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 06-22-2022 at 09:21 PM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

This basically comes down whether Immortal can space toss Gluttony before Gluttony dimension dumps the tanks. Those are the only two who really matter, and everyone else would just be trying to support those two.

Since Immortal has no speed feats, I lean towards the Homunculi. Wrath and Sloth can blitz, and Lust, Pride, and Envy can all attack at a solid range. (If not 100 feet away for all of them, then pretty darn close.) They also have a better margin of error thanks to their durability and regen, while many of the Guardians have normal human durability. They should be able to cut through the ranks and tie up Immortal long enough for Gluttony to dump him.

My best boy Greed has little to contribute here. It may be worth establishing what Robot is here. His normal drone? His battle mecha? Is his human body in the arena? You COULD make case that his standard equipment by the end of the series was an entire army of super brick battle drones, but I imagine several hundred of them were not intended to be crammed into the arena.
    Welllll - Immortal has maybe-kinda-sorta some enhanced speed. He seems to be able to fight pretty well for a moment with Nolan when he's mega-pissed, and Nolan certainly has some speed.

Also, the arena automatically expands to fit the respective sides.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Welllll - Immortal has maybe-kinda-sorta some enhanced speed. He seems to be able to fight pretty well for a moment with Nolan when he's mega-pissed, and Nolan certainly has some speed.

Also, the arena automatically expands to fit the respective sides.
    Yeah, but Nolan also blitzed the Guardians too fast for Immortal to do anything about it, and IIRC couldn't even see Nolan for most of it. I would chalk up him lasting at all against Nolan as PIS, or possibly Nolan holding back out of regret based on his reboot confessions.

Yeah, but Nolan also blitzed the Guardians too fast for Immortal to do anything about it, and IIRC couldn't even see Nolan for most of it. I would chalk up him lasting at all against Nolan as PIS, or possibly Nolan holding back out of regret based on his reboot confessions.
    Sure, I'm inclined to agree and I would argue strenuously against massive speed for Immortal. I just wanted to point out that he's not exactly slow.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Sure, I'm inclined to agree and I would argue strenuously against massive speed for Immortal. I just wanted to point out that he's not exactly slow.
    Sure, dude can at bare minimum fly pretty fast. You could make a case he could bull rush Gluttony before the gate is open, and no one on Team Sin may be able to stop that. I feel like Wrath can at least shove Gluttony out of the way though.

Sure, dude can at bare minimum fly pretty fast. You could make a case he could bull rush Gluttony before the gate is open, and no one on Team Sin may be able to stop that. I feel like Wrath can at least shove Gluttony out of the way though.
    Could easily go that way. Probably goes that way? Sure, why not? :-)

I kind of feel like Wrath from Brotherhood could take on all the Guardians besides Immortal and Robot.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I kind of feel like Wrath from Brotherhood could take on all the Guardians besides Immortal and Robot.
    I feel like Pride is the overlooked power house here. Before forcing Mustang to perform human transmutation, Pride was pretty much unbeatable. The closest anyone could come to defeating Pride was stalemating him by nulifing his powers. Even then, he got beat on by a human chimera and the thing tired out before Pride did. If he gets to cut loose with his brothers and sister watching his back, no one is going to be able to lay a finger on him, not even power houses like the Immortal.