Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    so are the mars mutants not being backed up... is Tarn not in que?
    Nope. But for all we know, he will regrow a head and be back among the living. Or he could have some kind of clone backup...

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Selene was born 17,000 years ago and she had children. Everybody in the planet is descended from her, several times over.
    Apocalypse was born 5,000 years ago and he had children. That means everybody in the planet is descended from him.
    what are the odds that Apocalypse is the great great grandson of Selene
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    I think he probably has a way to come back on his own, but no resurrection protocols for the Arakki. If Tarn is a darker equivalent to Sinister that is.
    I for some reason missed that. I just assumed that was for all mutants.... but yeah I am sure if ANYONE on Arakki can it's Tarn
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    what are the odds that Apocalypse is the great great grandson of Selene
    Oh, he is descended from Selene. Everybody on Earth is descended from Selene, from Steve Rogers to Squirrel Girl... Hell, even Hercules is probably descended from Selene from his human side!.

Astonishing Member

I’m going to wager that, Xavier being Xavier; he probably backed up Arakko as soon as it moved to this dimension (without their knowledge or consent)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I’m going to wager that, Xavier being Xavier; he probably backed up Arakko as soon as it moved to this dimension (without their knowledge or consent)
    Cerebro automatically backs up all mutants. As does the Scarlet Witch’s waiting room.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Tarn is a half-demon mutant who served the Amenthi demons and Annihilation. Isca changed sides due to her power and served Annihilation too. So both Tarn and Isca, together with other half-demon hybrids, Tarn's Locus Vile sect and Amenth's Summoners fought on the side of Annihilation and their demons against Arrako during a thousand years...

When Genesis became Annihilation (she was forced to don the helmet) she became the leader of both Amenth and Arrako, and both factions became one, and at that point Isca and Tarn re-joined Arakkon (but they were still hated as enemies by most Arraki).
    Oh, thanks! Now it makes sense. Although it is still weird why other people in Great Ring don't mind what Isca and Tarn have joined them after being enemies for thousands of years. Guess they have the same "amnesty of past crimes" like Krakoa. Also curious, whom they killed to take their seats.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Cerebro automatically backs up all mutants. As does the Scarlet Witch’s waiting room.
    So are they only missing their DNA?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    Oh, thanks! Now it makes sense. Although it is still weird why other people in Great Ring don't mind what Isca and Tarn have joined them after being enemies for thousands of years. Guess they have the same "amnesty of past crimes" like Krakoa. Also curious, whom they killed to take their seats.
    Isca took the place of her sister Genesis, so I'm not sure if she actually fought anyone, and Tarn's position on the Great Ring has been continually challenged, so I guess he killed many people to retain his seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    I thought Isca switched around time her sister got the helm I didn't think she actively fought against the Arakkii in battle for that long
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I thought Isca switched around time her sister got the helm I didn't think she actively fought against the Arakkii in battle for that long
    Okarra fought against Amenth , the island was split, Arrako continue to fight, Isca switches sides, the Genesis joins. From what I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Okarra fought against Amenth , the island was split, Arrako continue to fight, Isca switches sides, the Genesis joins. From what I remember.
    Either way it was better with Phill Collins
    GrindrStone(D)

Either way it was better with Phill Collins
    You are too much LOL!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

I bet you could kill Isca with a well placed catch 22. Schrodinger's cat would probably make her head explode.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Fantastic Member

Checked X-Men #13, Isca switched sides even before Arrakko went to another dimension. When Genesis and kids left Apocalypse on Earth, Isca was already on the side of Amenth. So, Isca was an enemy from the very start. And according to X-Men #12 around 200 years ago she returned to Arrakko to summon Genesis to Amenth, where she became Annihilation.