Default The Men in Black vs SCP

The SCP Foundation's members are suddenly erased, and all of the subjects they've been containing are suddenly released.
    The moment the security protocols fail due to the disappearance of the SCP Foundation's workers, the MiB and their main headquarters are transported immediately to this universe, becoming melded with the SCP Foundation's facilities.
    The MiB have access to all their lab equipment, alien allies, and agents, including Jay and Kay. Since their facilities are merged, the MiB now also have access to all the tools and equipment of the original SCP Foundation workers as well.

Can the MiB keep the SCP subjects contained and secured, and eliminate the SCPs considered too dangers to keep contained?
    Last edited by Sophicles; 06-23-2022 at 10:59 PM.

Ironically, I think the MIB are too "moral" to do the work of the SCP Foundation. Just doing routine tasks requires the sacrifice of thousands of human lives (granted, they are all criminals on death row, but still).

On the flipside though, the Men in Black don't worry so much about the "contain" part. If it's something they think they need to destroy, they'll destroy it. They're not going to worry so much about testing it or keeping it locked away in a vault forever.

Well, this is going to get added to the list of things Dr.Bright isn't allowed to do.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

There's a number of SCPs that more or less instantly destroy the world/humanity/reality itself if they get loose, so starting out with them free is pretty much an instant loss. Anyway, it's hard to answer many questions about this scenario with a "there is no canon" collaborative setting because there's just *so much* material that may or may not be true.

I guess I think the MiB would be more like the GoC in approach and probably just destroy a lot of the more dangerous anomalies where they can. They'd be far less concerned about working with anomalies too, so they might have more help available to them, but that's also *incredibly* dangerous to the point of being suicidal in some versions of the SCP setting
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Yeah the SCP is difficult to use in a rumble like this, and the MIB certainly aren’t capable of it

Incredible Member

I have wondered about this very scenario myself and the short answer is the SCP foundation is several steps beyond the MIB. MIB deal with dangerous aliens, SCP deals with reality warpers.