Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This looks good to me but also a perfect example why certain logan relationships will never work.in the end when his life is on the line and it's "important" like when he died the last time under soule, it will always be the woman who are either married to someone else or lighter in melanin that will always be the "loves of his life" which i still don't get how a married woman that kept choosing her husband is somehow love status icon but some men are the Quagmire type.
    It's not just certain relationships, it's pretty much every serious relationship Logan has ended in death. Not just his's life. Its how Marvel is always tentative to make Logan single. Also stop picking dots in his books just because you saw a panel of Jean in that book(there was also Mariko in that page). It was just his whole life flashing through his life through thick and thin.
    Last edited by Vishop; 06-27-2022 at 11:09 AM.

I like how Jean says "Time is not a circle, nor is it a straight line". It is insight like we used to see Xavier state about things. Nice to see Jean doing it now.

Do you guys think that Jean can bypass time somehow?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Speaking of time, has Logan's rehabilitation from his feral state by James and Heather Hudson long before he ever met Jean and the rest of the X-Men been retconned away by this issue?