Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

Post Favorite Obscure Marvel Comic Villians

I would like to hear what are your favorite lesser known villians from marvel comics whether it be for their costumes or gimmicks

im not too familiar with Marvel Comics so i do not have one as of now.
    Last edited by The PhantomDreamlander; 06-27-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I like Dreadknight, an Iron Man villain. He's a Latverian scientist that worked for Doom. He made some remarks about Doom behind his back but Doom heard him and fused his mask to his face. He hardly appears anymore.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 06-27-2022 at 03:35 PM.

BANNED

Ebon Seeker - first appearance FF 229-230. Created by Dough Moench. As far as I know, he only ever appeared in one other story line.

18825c24bb5c212cdb42140319be3519-800.jpg

Ultimate Member

From the Acolytes, Unuscione. She's got a lot of competition in the 'force field lady' category, Sue Richards, Skids, Armor, Cecelia Reyes. But she's fun. More so than Skids or Armor, IMO.

From the Mutant Liberation Front, Tempo. For all the forgettable jobbers on that team, Liefield hit gold a few times with characters like Cable, Deadpool and Domino, and I'd love if Tempo became the next hit.

Old Fantastic Four villain, Basilisk. I just like the visual of an eyebeam-shooting villain.

Old Dr. Strange rival, Tiboro. I'd never heard of him until Tiboro's Coat showed up on Coat-of-Arms, a fun Young Master villain, and now I'm all intrigued by Tiboro himself, who showed up for a bit in Death of Dr. Strange.

Serpent Society member Anaconda. I adore several of these lovable losers, but Anaconda is my favorite.

Mighty Member

*Insert a bunch of Moon Knight villains here*

Definitely, these would be My Top (3) Three choices...

X-Cutioner

Splice

The Folding Circle

Last edited by K7P5V; 06-27-2022 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Links.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

My choice would be Doctor Nemesis (Michael Stockton). The guy should be the Reverse Flash of the Ant-Man/Giant-Man/Wasp/other Pym Particle users franchise.

A villainous scientist who has faced off against Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne and Bill Foster. He has stolen Pym's adamantium armoured prototype Ant-Man suit which should make he formidable. He hasn't been in a comic since a random Spider-Man issue featured him as one of the villains in the bar with no name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    From the Mutant Liberation Front, Tempo. For all the forgettable jobbers on that team, Liefield hit gold a few times with characters like Cable, Deadpool and Domino, and I'd love if Tempo became the next hit.
    Tempo popped up in Marauders
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I like Dreadknight, an Iron Man villain. He's a Latverian scientist that worked for Doom. He made some remarks about Doom behind his back but Doom heard him and fused his mask to his face. He hardly appears anymore.
    I think he would work better as Black Knight villain than an Iron Man one. Dreadknight fought Dane back in the day and his Hellhorse is genetically engineered from Garrett's horse.

I'll go with Ngh, The Unspeakable from Avengers vol. 01 #327 - 331 and The Exemplars, last seen, as far as I know, in Avengers vol. 03 #25.

Peace

Hopefully this counts, but how about...

The Weathermen

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

My favorite obscure Marvel villains are Cardiac and Joystick. The former is something more of an anti-hero/anti-villain whose targets are primarily those who use wealth and power to evade lawful justice despite being responsible for ruining or ending innocent lives just to make a quick(er) buck, and he started as a medical doctor whose brother could have been saved if the pharmaceutical company marketing the treatment for his disease hadn't waited until they could make a bigger profit off that treatment, which pushed him toward a life of anti-corporate vigilantism when he found out. The latter is an amoral thrill-seeker who debuted during Ben Reilly's time as the sole web-slinger of New York City back in the 90s Spider-Man comics and was involved in an underground club where bored rich people could make wagers on superpowered fighters that they sponsored and equipped, and last appeared in Fabian Nicieza's expanded Thunderbolts before or around the Civil War era.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    My favorite obscure Marvel villains are Cardiac and Joystick. The former is something more of an anti-hero/anti-villain whose targets are primarily those who use wealth and power to evade lawful justice despite being responsible for ruining or ending innocent lives just to make a quick(er) buck, and he started as a medical doctor whose brother could have been saved if the pharmaceutical company marketing the treatment for his disease hadn't waited until they could make a bigger profit off that treatment, which pushed him toward a life of anti-corporate vigilantism when he found out. The latter is an amoral thrill-seeker who debuted during Ben Reilly's time as the sole web-slinger of New York City back in the 90s Spider-Man comics and was involved in an underground club where bored rich people could make wagers on superpowered fighters that they sponsored and equipped, and last appeared in Fabian Nicieza's expanded Thunderbolts before or around the Civil War era.
    OMG! You've got excellent taste. Both of them are some of my all-time faves (LOL):

Darkoth the Death Demon

518e3b0121c95b5c36980f389945a3eb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Definitely, these would be My Top (3) Three choices...

X-Cutioner

The Folding Circle

Great choice with the Folding Circle. I was always more Psionex man myself

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Great choice with the Folding Circle. I was always more Psionex man myself
    Thanks! From the same series, I also remember another choice for this thread...

Star-Thief