Astonishing Member

Default Old Man Logan Podcast

Has anyone been listening to the Marvel Wastelanders Wolverine podcast? It's an adaption of the Old Man Logan story, where the X-Men have been killed, super villains took over the world, Red Skull is President of the US and is actively persecuting mutants and its up to an old Wolverine to stop him:

https://www.marvel.com/digital-serie...-man-star-lord

I have. It’s okay. A bit slow, but entertaining. Robert Patrick does a nice job as Logan IMO.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I have. It’s okay. A bit slow, but entertaining. Robert Patrick does a nice job as Logan IMO.
    It's one of the better seasons of Marvel's Wastelanders. Old Man Starlord was pretty good, Hawkeye was decent, but Black Widow was painfully dull, spending too much time with nothing characters.

Most of these seasons are slow because they have to fill 10 episodes. But this season follows Wolverine fighting Red Skull, the last season spent too much time with random office workers.

I find it an interesting departure/variant timeline to the original OML storyline by Mark Millar. I wonder if this is the version of the OML timeline that led into Secret Wars, with that version of the character coming to the 616 for awhile and then returning to the Wastelands to die (in the Dead Man Logan mini series)? Because it was pretty obvious that that version was not the same as Millar’s either.

Regardless, I love me some OML… as well as any OML variants.

Also, this McNiven image of him is so badass… grizzled and hardcore AF!
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 07-07-2022 at 07:13 AM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”