Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default The Illuminati (MCU) vs. Justice League (DCEU)

Who wins this fight?

My money is on Justice League. I mean, if Xavier can shut down Superman's brain before Superman can kill them all then maybe the Illuminati have a chance. But even if he could there is still The Flash. He might not be the best Flash, being Ezra Miller and all, but he's still wicked fast.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

The main problem is that the members of the Illuminati are explicitly not the versions of those characters we’ve seen in other movies and TV series. Even Captain Carter I believe has been confirmed as not the one from What If?, so we really only have the feats they show in DS:MoM, where they mostly just… die. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    so we really only have the feats they show in DS:MoM, where they mostly just… die. A lot.
    That is a good point. So yeah, Justice League takes it I think.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Mighty Member

Even if you gave them all the feats from every movie and show, do they have any chance of beating the Justice League? It seems like Allen, Kent, and Prince are all MUCH faster than any of the Illuminati members. Barry should easily kill Mordo, Xavier, Boltagon, and Carter before anyone else thinks. He might not hit hard enough to take out Richards or Danvers (or is that supposed to be Rambeau?), but Superman sure can.

Almost Any member of the JL by themselves takes this in a stomp.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Almost Any member of the JL by themselves takes this in a stomp.
    No, only Superman has a chance against any version of Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman definitely does not. And the rest are a joke.

Not that it matters, Clark should be enough against Monica. He can't one shot her or anything, but thanks to his ludicrous speed advantage, he only has to be able to like 5000 shot her, and I'd say he can. The rest he can one-shot.

EDIT: And I'm simply going to assume that the people we see on-screen have the approximate feats of the characters they represent. So Chaz is Stewart Chaz, Cap Carter is Cap-equivalent, and, most importantly, Captain Marvel has Captain Marvel abilities. Without that, they all have feats of dying to Scarlet Witch and that's about it.
    Last edited by big_adventure; 06-29-2022 at 02:20 AM.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    The main problem is that the members of the Illuminati are explicitly not the versions of those characters we’ve seen in other movies and TV series. Even Captain Carter I believe has been confirmed as not the one from What If?, so we really only have the feats they show in DS:MoM, where they mostly just… die. A lot.
    It has been neither confirmed nor denied whether or not Captain Carter from that garbage dump of a movie was the same Captain Carter from that wonderful what-if. Her writer from the what-if only said they hope not.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    that garbage dump of a movie
    Opinions are like a**holes mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Opinions are like a**holes mate.
    If an opinion you disagree with bothers you that much, I'd advise never saying anything positive about the LotR/hobbit movies on here. Ever.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member

Speed to the JL. The only one who was giving Wanda any real trouble was CM. However, since she was squished by kinetic impact, Superman will squish her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    If an opinion you disagree with bothers you that much, I'd advise never saying anything positive about the LotR/hobbit movies on here. Ever.
    I'd say positive things about the LotR films, they're pretty impressive. The Hobbit films, less so.

But that's besides the point. The Justice League takes this, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    No, only Superman has a chance against any version of Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman definitely does not. And the rest are a joke.

Not that it matters, Clark should be enough against Monica. He can't one shot her or anything, but thanks to his ludicrous speed advantage, he only has to be able to like 5000 shot her, and I'd say he can. The rest he can one-shot.

EDIT: And I'm simply going to assume that the people we see on-screen have the approximate feats of the characters they represent. So Chaz is Stewart Chaz, Cap Carter is Cap-equivalent, and, most importantly, Captain Marvel has Captain Marvel abilities. Without that, they all have feats of dying to Scarlet Witch and that's about it.

We can't really assume anything we have to go by what we see there are some loop holes like DBZ power scaling but that doesn't work here.

that version of Captain Marvel didn't have any real great showings she definitely doesn't show anything close to the main MCU Captain Marvel superman or WW and most of the JL would make short work of her.
    Last edited by choptop; 06-29-2022 at 11:57 AM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    We can't really assume anything we have to go by what we see there are some loop holes like DBZ power scaling but that doesn't work here.

that version of Captain Marvel didn't have any real great showings she definitely doesn't show anything close to the main MCU Captain Marvel superman or WW and most of the JL would make short work of her.
    For the sake of a discussion, I can assume whatever I want to assume, as long as I'm consistent.

For this particular Rumble, there are two choices: either we give the Illuminati only their on-screen feats from DSMoM, in which case they only have feats for getting their asses kicked and doing precisely nothing at all against their foe, or we grant them equivalency from their clear and obvious analogues from MCU-616, in which case we at least have something to go by for them.

If you want to choose option one, by all means, but then there is no point in discussing the rumble at all, because they are pretty much featless.

Even choosing option 2, Superman (but only him - he is 99% of the DCEU's power) is still enough to win the day thanks to the massive speed edge.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

either we give the Illuminati only their on-screen feats from DSMoM, in which case they only have feats for getting their asses kicked and doing precisely nothing at all against their foe
    If you want to choose option one, by all means, but then there is no point in discussing the rumble at all, because they are pretty much featless.
    Even choosing option 2, Superman (but only him - he is 99% of the DCEU's power) is still enough to win the day thanks to the massive speed edge.
    I think this speaks volumes into the "feats" that are attributed to Wanda. As they are featsless and do absolutely nothing to stop her. This proves how JL solos whether with or without composite incarnations. As they are all faster than Captin Marvel and Captain America and Xavier.
    Last edited by AdvanceBushido; 06-30-2022 at 07:06 AM.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.