Extraordinary Member

Default Dark Knights of Steel #8 Preview

Dark Knights of Steel #8 Preview
    Writer: Tom Taylor
    Artist: Yasmine Putri

Incredible Member

Blimey, Green Man looking more Joker than ever (though considering the ring has a mind of its own makes me wonder).

Loving the 1st meeting of DkoS' Green Arrow and Black Canary.

"Do you think he'd be proud of me leading our kingdom into war?" I mean, it was partially his fault...or was it? I think I lost track of the plot.

Lois really looks great in purple.

It's funny how Dinah here basically looks like she's wearing her Rebirth costume minus the jacket and fishnets.

There's something romantic in a chivalrous way about a GA and BC having a Meet Cute in a dungeon.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Do you think he'd be proud of me leading our kingdom into war?" I mean, it was partially his fault...or was it? I think I lost track of the plot.

Lois really looks great in purple.

It's funny how Dinah here basically looks like she's wearing her Rebirth costume minus the jacket and fishnets.

There's something romantic in a chivalrous way about a GA and BC having a Meet Cute in a dungeon.
    He assassinated the head of a state because of a prophecy so yes this entire thing is his fault

He knew what he was doing when he hired Green Arrow to murder Jor-El

I am enjoying this comic book despite the delays. Putri's work is excellent and worth waiting for, at least, and I just enjoy a good Tom Taylor alternate universe. Need to locate my copies of the last few issues as a certain dead character is alive again and the evil Supergirl is, ummm, less evil suddenly.