Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

I can't wait for Mickey to be a straw caricature of Timsteph fans and used to bash it

Astonishing Member

Post Infinite Frontier Tim is gay.

The real straight Tim is in hypertime.

What does Fitzmartin have against the 90's/Young Justice?

Astonishing Member

Probably projecting stuff on it that wasn't there.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What does Fitzmartin have against the 90's/Young Justice?
    She's trying to justify the bad decisions made with the cast by previous writers for some reason.

I hope DC appreciates hiring all these wonderful writers who do nothing but take big dumps on all of us fans characters we have grown to love ,just so DC can feel good about itself and be apart of the cool crowd nowadays
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    She's trying to justify the bad decisions made with the cast by previous writers for some reason.
    Yeah, but there's probably a better way of going about it.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Post Infinite Frontier Tim is gay.

The real straight Tim is in hypertime.
    ...stow the homophobia.

Tim is bi. He's the "real" Tim Drake.

But this Dark Crisis mini is still a terrible comic that shows a complete lack of understanding of the characters and a failure to do any research into their history.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Okay I'm noting that ever since Tim came out as bi, there's just been a lot of misogyny with how terribly he's been treating women lately.

First Steph and now this whole thing with Cass, I'm not sure if Fitzmartin is aware of how sexist she's writing Tim.

Its like a yaoi fangirl is on the reigns and enacting actual character derailment on all the women to focus on her fan-fic boys love desires with the men.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, but there's probably a better way of going about it.
    I don't think there's a better or good way to justify the hack job the YJ cast went through under John's and the writers after him.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I don't think there's a better or good way to justify the hack job the YJ cast went through under John's and the writers after him.
    I mean, I was able to make sense of it and I don't think it was that much of a hack job, but this is just @#$%ing all over it in a way that's even worse than what Johns did in my opinion.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    ...stow the homophobia.

Tim is bi. He's the "real" Tim Drake.

But this Dark Crisis mini is still a terrible comic that shows a complete lack of understanding of the characters and a failure to do any research into their history.
    Not even homophobia. And straight Tim is what and how he was written for years. Just another erasure of a character who's fanbase is dwindling slowly with that stunt.

Anyway Animal Man and more books established Characters can get replaced with revised versions.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Okay I'm noting that ever since Tim came out as bi, there's just been a lot of misogyny with how terribly he's been treating women lately.

First Steph and now this whole thing with Cass, I'm not sure if Fitzmartin is aware of how sexist she's writing Tim.

Its like a yaoi fangirl is on the reigns and enacting actual character derailment on all the women to focus on her fan-fic boys love desires with the men.

Let's see. Dumping Steph offscreen, having Tim be a jerk to her and then ghosting her along with introducing her to his new partner without asking and Steph used as a prop to push Bernard. Dark Crisis YJ has Tim bluntly reject the idea of getting back to Steph when a fake universe evil Batman suggest if Tim became Batman Steph would want him back, which also implies Steph is shallow and only likes Tim based on his costume and Tim doesn't even defend her from such an assertion.

Yeah it's there for Steph for sure but how has Tim treated Cassie badly?

So Cassie blames Cissie for not being there for her but Cissie was in the Wonder Girl mini that took place after Infinite Crisis and One Year Later? The writers taking out the YJ girls completely is a writing issue but we do see Cissie at one point trying to be there for her. Although, that reminded me of how I hated it once the YJ4 joined the team we lost Cissie, Anita, and Greta, completely.

Why is Empress drawn with their villains she was a part of the team?

And, Hippolyta owes Cassie a favor from beyond the grave? This book had to be written post-her death because that was months ago.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Let's see. Dumping Steph offscreen, having Tim be a jerk to her and then ghosting her along with introducing her to his new partner without asking and Steph used as a prop to push Bernard. Dark Crisis YJ has Tim bluntly reject the idea of getting back to Steph when a fake universe evil Batman suggest if Tim became Batman Steph would want him back, which also implies Steph is shallow and only likes Tim based on his costume and Tim doesn't even defend her from such an assertion.

Yeah it's there for Steph for sure but how has Tim treated Cassie badly?
    Okay its more of a narrative mistreatment in Cassie's case

Tim himself is not treating her bad but the narrative is sorta fucking her to prop up another guy