Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

I think Rockslide is going to join the team?

Fantastic Member

They really need to send these Arrako jerks back to where they came from they Obvi would rather be back in Amenth fighting demons for the rest of eternity (ungrateful wretches) since they think Krakoans are "soft" and "weak"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Would they though? From how Magneto spoke, from him destroying his and Storm’s backup, there is no other backup for them and the only way that a new one could be made would be for them to either be backed up again from Cerebro or for them to enter the Waiting Room. So from the sounds of it, with the placing themselves on the level of the Arakki, if they die, it’s game over.
    Xavier has hidden backups, and like hell he won't bring Magneto and Storm back if they die...

Astonishing Member

I do find it hilarious that Xavier brings back Xandra almost immediately while he outright refused to bring back Legion and considered him a threat against Krakoa. You can tell which kid is his favorite.

Or at least which one he can exploit for the most political gang

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Strange we were given no reason why Isca killed Sunspot.
    He used her power against her to guarantee Tarn's death, who she considers a friend, more than enough reason to kill him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    I do find it hilarious that Xavier brings back Xandra almost immediately while he outright refused to bring back Legion and considered him a threat against Krakoa.
    Funny how arbitrary he is about this lol.

You can tell which kid is his favorite.
    He's just jealous of how much hair Legion has and doesn't want him as a constant reminder .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    He used her power against her to guarantee Tarn's death, who she considers a friend, more than enough reason to kill him lol.

Funny how arbitrary he is about this lol.

He's just jealous of how much hair Legion has and doesn't want him as a constant reminder .
    He also kinda stripped away her free will and agency with it too. Then again, Roberto lives in the X-men, where your free will and agency depends on if you can match your enemies contribution to the Emma Frost Greatness fund.

I do find it hilarious that Xavier brings back Xandra almost immediately while he outright refused to bring back Legion and considered him a threat against Krakoa. You can tell which kid is his favorite.

Or at least which one he can exploit for the most political gang
    Well at least Legion isn’t Xavier II. I don’t even think Chuck or Mystique acknowledge that their son even exists, present or future variant.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Strange we were given no reason why Isca killed Sunspot.
    She did it "in a pique of ire" That's all. No deep-seeded reason.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

can i say I love Ewing's respect of continuity. furthering Mr Coates canon from black panther is perfection!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

when and where did Xandra die?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    when and where did Xandra die?
    Marauders 3

So, this was an all around excellent issue, I do have to nitpick slightly. Magneto’s talk about souls is all kind of nonsense considering all the issues his kids and grandkids have had starring souls, a decent chunk he was personally there for.
    You usually write long, thoughtful posts on why you didn't enjoy an issue. I look forward to the day you decide to give us the same on everything you DID like about an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    They really need to send these Arrako jerks back to where they came from they Obvi would rather be back in Amenth fighting demons for the rest of eternity (ungrateful wretches) since they think Krakoans are "soft" and "weak"
    They recently voted and the majority don't want to go back to fight the demons. Some do though and they're salty.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    You usually write long, thoughtful posts on why you didn't enjoy an issue. I look forward to the day you decide to give us the same on everything you DID like about an issue.

They recently voted and the majority don't want to go back to fight the demons. Some do though and they're salty.
    I try to act as a counterbalance to this board to avoid everyone else ripping the scales of life and sending us all to the Under Place. It is an important task that must be done for any fandom.

But no, there’s a lot to like about this issue. I just don’t like repeating points others have already brought up about it.

I try to act as a counterbalance to this board to avoid everyone else ripping the scales of life and sending us all to the Under Place. It is an important task that must be done for any fandom.

But no, there’s a lot to like about this issue. I just don’t like repeating points others have already brought up about it.
    Thank you for your service.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Imagine how annoying it'd be talking to Isca

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 3.15.21 PM.jpg

like YES. WE GET IT. YOU WIN.