Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by badcaffeine View Post
    Imagine how annoying it'd be talking to Isca

Attachment 122315

like YES. WE GET IT. YOU WIN.
    EXTREMELY ANNOYING.

I don't understand why she needs to keep saying "I always Win" "I'll Win" "I never Lose" like Isca please shut up we ALL get it.
    It's like a broken record with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    If I’m being honest? Yea, it does make me care more about them. Magneto and Storm are on a hostile planet with more hostile threats out there that have forced resurrection numerous times. Sure Storm has managed to not have to yet, but Magneto has died multiple time in this era alone. So now they have to be even more careful since they don’t have any insurance in the event that the worst comes to pass. Plus, it shows quite a bit to their conviction that they completely have walked out of all of Eden’s protections.
    I can see that. Hard not to care about character willing to put their money where their mouth is.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

maybe I'm in the minority here but im loving isca.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    maybe I'm in the minority here but im loving isca.
    Me too, her power is tooo crazy not to get announced every panel she is on.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Me too, her power is tooo crazy not to get announced every panel she is on.
    right she has every right to be bossy and pretentious. it suits her well.

that said with how they viewed krakoans and how ororo has been accepted among the arrakkii i wonder if isca feels threatened by storm in any way.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Strange we were given no reason why Isca killed Sunspot.
    Yes we did. Last issue. He issued a “challenge by insult” after using her powers against her and ensuring Magneto would beat Tarn after she said she thought Tarn would win.

I think people are also kind of missing what Xavier did here too. This was no simple psychic scream from Xandra, remember she was a psychic entity that gave herself form. In her last moments Xandra physically sent her entire genetic code and all of her memories to xavier from light years away at that thinking about the mutant circuit jump drive, if this isn't a gearing him up for a big battle and looking at upcoming art it's definitely coming i don't know what is. Also quite the feat for Xandra herself.

Technically this will also be her first "real" body.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-29-2022 at 01:08 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think people are also kind of missing what Xavier did here too. This was no simple psychic scream from Xandra, remember she was a psychic entity that gave herself form. In her last moments Xandra physically sent her entire genetic code and all of her memories to xavier from light years away at that thinking about the mutant circuit jump drive, if this isn't a gearing him up for a big battle and looking at upcoming art it's definitely coming i don't know what is. Also quite the feat for Xandra herself.

Exactatiously.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    right she has every right to be bossy and pretentious. it suits her well.

that said with how they viewed krakoans and how ororo has been accepted among the arrakkii i wonder if isca feels threatened by storm in any way.
    They day they beat her is the say people can say she should shut up until then she is allowed to brag and boast as much as she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

They are caught in the semantics of most powerful telepath. In the end the Xavier's, father and daughter literally did telepathy across the universe. One throwing the other receiving. It happened and it was glorious. Ewing really does his homework.

I like Isca actually, just her "schtick" is tiresome. Imagine being around that all day long lmao

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Lotta talking about being okay with dying...makes me think that for real something is gonna change with the protocols.
    Same. This was a good issue. Really good. Wish it had more pages.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

So, they are still doing this crap with Santo?

The X-Office spent years ignoring the NXM characterizations and history, forgetting part of their story, so can't they just do the same here and "forget" that Rockslide died?
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    They are caught in the semantics of most powerful telepath. In the end the Xavier's, father and daughter literally did telepathy across the universe. One throwing the other receiving. It happened and it was glorious. Ewing really does his homework.
    Eh. It’s nothing Xavier hasn’t done before with Lilandra. It’s more impressive on Xandra’s end for how new and young she is as a telepath, even if she has some formal training from Oracle or someone on her council.

Why would you want them to forget the one plot thread that they should actually complete? Because you dont like Rockslide?