Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    If New Mutants should either turn into New X-Men or Young X-Men it should shortly be put out of it's misery a hour later....
    Oh look Miss Positivity has arrived. How bout add to the conversation instead of being a Debbie downer.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

No re-shuffling no reboot. Just allow the X-line to breathe and grow and develop organically, naturally. Let the writers tell the stories they want to tell (yes, even the books I'm not following or have any interest in) for at least two years without any forced crossovers or events.

The one "new" book I would add/relaunch is an Excalibur/Otherworld book, as an ongoing.
    That world is too rich and vast to be left unexplored. Get Claremont to write it and Davis/Pacheco/Larocca to draw it...and pay them the money to do so. It will be absolutely worth every dollar. THAT should be your January 2023 big announcement.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-20-2022 at 11:16 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    No re-shuffling no reboot. Just allow the X-line to breathe and grow and develop organically, naturally. Let the writers tell the stories they want to tell (yes, even the books I'm not following or have any interest in) for at least two years without any forced crossovers or events.

The one "new" book I would add/relaunch is an Excalibur/Otherworld book, as an ongoing.
    That world is too rich and vast to be left unexplored. Get Claremont to write it and Davis/Pacheco/Larocca to draw it...and pay them the money to do so. It will be absolutely worth every dollar. THAT should be your January 2023 big announcement
    This would be divine.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Oh look Miss Positivity has arrived. How bout add to the conversation instead of being a Debbie downer.
    The New X-Men or Young X-Men *ARE* were and always will be downers. Be honest about it. There are times when mercy killings are required.

New Mutants turning into them is one of them.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 08-21-2022 at 02:29 AM.

Putting Yost back on X-Force with a New X-Men cast would finally make the book interesting again. They'd deal with Nimrod and Orchis in no time, too.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Putting Yost back on X-Force with a New X-Men cast would finally make the book interesting again. They'd deal with Nimrod and Orchis in no time, too.
    Oh man, getting Kyle & Yost back on an X-Men book would be a wonderful gift. I know TV, animation and film all pay better than comics, but I really wish to read a mutant book from them again someday.