Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Since Maxneto won’t resurrect anymore, will JOSEPH be resurrected instead?!

After all , he’s canonically much more personable and powerful

They would need to use a second egg each time to bring back his mullet.

I do think they can now, though someone would probably have to advocate for his return like what happened with other duplicates (Cable, Madelyne, and Scout).

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I do think they can now, though someone would probably have to advocate for his return like what happened with other duplicates (Cable, Madelyne, and Scout).
    Maybe Rogue or Maggott could advocate for Joseph since they were cool with him, when he was more heroic.

As if Xavier won't resurrect a previous version of Magneto regardless of his wishes!

Astonishing Member

Honestly, I could see Astra advocating for Joseph's resurrection, just for the sake of her ego alone - she's like, I did that, I made him, thus all things he accomplishes are kinda like kudos to me, y'know? Course, Joseph hates Astra's manipulative guts every bit as much as Magneto does, if not more, but that's never been the sort of thing that would stop Astra. She'd just be like 'nah nah nah, mutant amnesty, that was back then, can't get mad! Now say thank you for getting you resurrected! You're welcome!'

Tbh more than Joseph, I just want Astra back and focused on a bit more in this era. She's awful, but she's a great schemer and I don't believe for a second that she wouldn't be chomping at the bit to make the most of Krakoa and build a power base for herself. She's definitely someone who could be built up as a great internal villain and antagonist for the current books.

(My dream lineup of possible overlooked or under-used mutants who could be very influential and potential movers-and-shakers stirring up all kinds of drama and fueling all kinds of plots on Krakoa, a lot of them enemies of various Quiet Council members in particular: Astra, Astrid Bloom, Jack O'Diamonds, Haven, Empyrean, Gamesmaster, Gideon, King Bedlam, Bianca LaNiege - yes I know that last one isn't a confirmed mutant but her powers' origins are vague enough she could have been a latent mutant, and I always liked her powers, design, and an Emma-specific enemy could make for some great stories).
    Last edited by BobbysWorld; 07-01-2022 at 12:19 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    After all , he’s canonically much more personable and powerful
    Noooo, no and no

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Honestly, I could see Astra advocating for Joseph's resurrection, just for the sake of her ego alone - she's like, I did that, I made him, thus all things he accomplishes are kinda like kudos to me, y'know? Course, Joseph hates Astra's manipulative guts every bit as much as Magneto does, if not more, but that's never been the sort of thing that would stop Astra. She'd just be like 'nah nah nah, mutant amnesty, that was back then, can't get mad! Now say thank you for getting you resurrected! You're welcome!'

Tbh more than Joseph, I just want Astra back and focused on a bit more in this era. She's awful, but she's a great schemer and I don't believe for a second that she wouldn't be chomping at the bit to make the most of Krakoa and build a power base for herself. She's definitely someone who could be built up as a great internal villain and antagonist for the current books.

(My dream lineup of possible overlooked or under-used mutants who could be very influential and potential movers-and-shakers stirring up all kinds of drama and fueling all kinds of plots on Krakoa, a lot of them enemies of various Quiet Council members in particular: Astra, Astrid Bloom, Jack O'Diamonds, Haven, Empyrean, Gamesmaster, Gideon, King Bedlam, Bianca LaNiege - yes I know that last one isn't a confirmed mutant but her powers' origins are vague enough she could have been a latent mutant, and I always liked her powers, design, and an Emma-specific enemy could make for some great stories).
    I thought everyone was pretending Astra never existed we haven't seen her since the Magneto War in the late 90s and she only appeared in flashbacks during the x-men Forever mini in the early 2000s

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    I thought everyone was pretending Astra never existed we haven't seen her since the Magneto War in the late 90s and she only appeared in flashbacks during the x-men Forever mini in the early 2000s
    She was one of the villains shown showing up on Krakoa in that issue of House of X, actually. So they might not have done anything with her in ages, but she's definitely still around.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    She did appear in the 4 issue 'Magneto not a Hero' circa 2011/12 ,but conveniently just went 'poof' (to places unknown)
    at the end of the issue. I do think it would be cool to bring her back as a villain,but maybe from an alternate universe to wipe the slate clean.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

I wouldn't mind.
    My flag is bacon.

Since the clone rule is to avoid duplicates, it would obly make sense to bring Joseph back if Magneto died. And let's be honest, there's no way he isn't going to be brought back, even if against his will.

BANNED

Geez... Doesn't anyne die permanently anymore?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Since the clone rule is to avoid duplicates, it would obly make sense to bring Joseph back if Magneto died. And let's be honest, there's no way he isn't going to be brought back, even if against his will.
    The five overruled the "no clones" rule they argued that clones were separate individuals in of themselves and should be able to be brought back that's why people like Maddie and Gabby were able to be resurrected

BANNED

Did resurrected Madelyne come with an attitude adjustment?