Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Is that guy vomiting metal for Magneto to use?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Not gonna lie, with his cold power I kind of expect it would be Storm would be the one fighting Uranos.

Kind of sensible of Druig to his Krakoa with a conventional sneak attack against the Five and a psychic nuke against the Quiet Council; while sending the Watch, the Hex, Zuras and a Patriarch against Arakko

One slight snag in the plan though, had Druig made sure Uranos’ earth go boom deadman switch was actually deactivated when he turned over his arsenal to Thanos?
    Wait uranos is an ice user? Somebody get sobunar out of there! Wait can sobunar control ice? Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Is that guy vomiting metal for Magneto to use?
    Yes lodus can speak unlimited amounts of metal into existence. His omega power is metal creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    These panels are making my heart beat out of my chest! Cable and Magneto fighting side by side along with the Great Ring - I'm shaking. Kurt went to find Ororo I bet!
    He better not find her.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Reality: Isca goes to the side of the Eternals and wins
    I dont think he eternals win, gillen has been very clear that the eternals are the bad guys and will be fighting a losing battle. How that will play out is what we dont know. But also ewing said in an interview that issue 6 of red the Eternals will find that they have bitten of more than they can chew.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

So frikkin good!!!!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I wonder what Brand is doing in there. She'll be crushed like a bug.
    I'm surprised to see her here too, I thought she would be on the peak station during the whole event.

it's the first time for her to be confronted with an enemy who wants to kill her just because she's a mutant, it's going to be new for her.

Abigail is strong, a 1st rank fighter with or without weapons, she is classified as extremely dangerous and she rarely uses her powers.
    have seen her use her powers like a Pyrokinesis saber or to fly and of course to burn.

BANNED

I'm gonna be angry andjust stop reading if all Cable's going to do in this issue is die. Like, almost everyone got their chance to shine, Magneto, Storm, Roberto etc. Cables only been taking Ls since he was resurrected like come on.

Astonishing Member

That makes sense, aside from the fact that times have changed since the days the only counter to an Eternal was the Cavevengers, there was only ever 100 Eternals, and everyone they stuck in the Exclusion makes them weaker.

The Patriarch-class Eternals are formidable opponents, and I have no doubt that the Great Ring is about to undergo a radical change in membership at Uranos’ hands; but there’s only one of him

Hell, I’m pretty sure Druig wouldn’t be gambling on letting him out of there was an actual chance grandpa would be coming back alive

The main problem is Uranos’ failsafe weapons in the event he is killed

Mighty Member

How exactly are they going to stop him? They can't kill him. If they do that the earth dies. His body is tied to a vault with machines that will blow up the planet. Lactua could be useful but the mutants are on the losing end of a lack of Intel. They need to do some out of the box thinking sending Tempo and Magik on a search through time to find out information
    And combine Idyll and destiny to scan the past.

Astonishing Member

In fairness no one outside the Eternals know about Uranos’ failsafes, and those who do may well be under the impression that they were all passed to Thanos or that Druig has them now

Mighty Member

In fairness no one outside the Eternals know about Uranos’ failsafes, and those who do may well be under the impression that they were all passed to Thanos or that Druig has them now
    That's the point I am trying to make. The mutants need information and lots of it. The lack of Intel is the main problem they are facing

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    That's the point I am trying to make. The mutants need information and lots of it. The lack of Intel is the main problem they are facing
    Kind of hard to gather info on a sneak attack

On the other hand, such an egregious breach of the Eternal Principles is probably what motivates the Progentitor to wake up

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Ok! Isca since you “Always Win” let’s see what you got.

Also, I only see half of the members their. And why is Abigail Brand their? Hope she gets crushed.

Mighty Member

Kind of hard to gather info on a sneak attack

On the other hand, such an egregious breach of the Eternal Principles is probably what motivates the Progentitor to wake up
    It's not a really a sneak attack, according to the motion comic they know.